Opinion The Official Brad Scott Thread - Back, at the club (Relax - bumped thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

26 & 3 goals.

Trade him!!
GC are looking for a forward playing captain. Sell high! Luko, Rankin and King will all be better forwards than JZ and we’ll get 10 year’s instead of 2!

You said yourself, we need top 4 picks to win the GF. JZ not a top 4 pick, but we can use him to get one. He’s the only player on our list that we can do it with.

You know I’m right!

PS. Sorry you didn’t get any last night.

PPS. Clarko, Simmo, Hardwick or Bucks for coach of the year? All have got average sides to top 4. Hard choice.

GC are looking for a forward playing captain. Sell high! Luko, Rankin and King will all be better forwards than JZ and we’ll get 10 year’s instead of 2!

You said yourself, we need top 4 picks to win the GF. JZ not a top 4 pick, but we can use him to get one. He’s the only player on our list that we can do it with.

You know I’m right!

PPS. Clarko, Simmo, Hardwick or Bucks for coach of the year? All have got average sides to top 4. Hard choice.
They could be the next McCartin, Watts & Thorpe. There is zero chance JZ will get traded so why even raise it?

Looking forward to Scott getting extended in the off season.

Last edited:

You know I’m right!

Can't beat Brisbane, Can't beat us, Can't win an interstate game, Can't beat Eagles at home or Swans at SCG (Even the Suns did that).

They could be the next McCartin, Watts & Thorpe. There is zero chance JZ will get traded so why even raise it?

Looking forward to Scott getting extended in the off season.
You have said time and time again that we can’t win the GF without top 4 picks. You’re upset that we have played well enough to miss out on a top four pick this year so you don’t have any hope for next year. So my question is, how do we get a top 4 pick? (And don’t tell me TT is top 4 because he’s not close.)

Come on, how do we get the top draft picks to give you some hope? I don’t want you to spend another year content with sympathy sex as a means of ignoring our deficiencies!

As for talking on a Internet forum about something that won’t happen...ha ha ha. That’s funny!

Nothing like celebrating Ninth!!

2 weeks with out any action. You must be very frustrated!
Well let's say we finished near the bottom...if Gaff is considering coming to us it would be very unlikely if we were finishing near the bottom. Or any other player who may be on the radar, he is just an example. We are not that far off the best sides.

Who knows, if those close losses we had last year were mostly wins we may of gotten both Kelly and Martin.

You make your club a great value proposition, not a basket case who wants to boot their captain out for a draft pick.

Players are not just commodities and anyone seeing that from inside and outside the club would not be well viewed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well let's say we finished near the bottom...if Gaff is considering coming to us it would be very unlikely if we were finishing near the bottom. Or any other player who may be on the radar, he is just an example. We are not that far off the best sides.

Who knows, if those close losses we had last year were mostly wins we may of gotten both Kelly and Martin.

You make your club a great value proposition, not a basket case who wants to boot their captain out for a draft pick.

Players are not just commodities and anyone seeing that from inside and outside the club would not be well viewed.
If’s and Buts, Candy and Nuts.

IF we had a decent coach this would all be a moot point!

You have said time and time again that we can’t win the GF without top 4 picks. You’re upset that we have played well enough to miss out on a top four pick this year so you don’t have any hope for next year. So my question is, how do we get a top 4 pick? (And don’t tell me TT is top 4 because he’s not close.)

Come on, how do we get the top draft picks to give you some hope? I don’t want you to spend another year content with sympathy sex as a means of ignoring our deficiencies!

As for talking on a Internet forum about something that won’t happen...ha ha ha. That’s funny!
I want to win - the year has been so good Scott will get extended. I will rejoice and look forward to your sooking for a long time to come.

Kudos to Scott for making you sook!!!

I want to win - the year has been so good Scott will get extended. I will rejoice and look forward to your sooking for a long time to come.

Kudos to Scott for making you sook!!!
Once again you can’t answer the question. Your stupidly is confirmed by your love for the most unsuccessful coach ever! Only you would consider ninth as a success.

Once again you can’t answer the question. Your stupidly is confirmed by your love for the most unsuccessful coach ever! Only you would consider ninth as a success.
Sorry - has the season ended? I thought we had more games to play.

Are you now sooking because the season ended 3 weeks early? That SA water is really damaging.

Sorry - has the season ended? I thought we had more games to play.

Are you now sooking because the season ended 3 weeks early? That SA water is really damaging.
What??? You’re expecting us to fall to bottom 4 in the next 3 weeks??? You really are stupid. (Which of course proven by your desire to extend the contract of the most unsuccessful coach ever!)

What??? You’re expecting us to fall to bottom 4 in the next 3 weeks??? You really are stupid. (Which of course proven by your desire to extend the contract of the most unsuccessful coach ever!)
I think we can play finals. Our season ain’t over yet.

Bottled water KT - keep to the bottled water.

I think we can play finals. Our season ain’t over yet.

Bottled water KT - keep to the bottled water.
answer the question. Time and time again you said we need top 4 picks or we can’t win the GF. How do we get top 4 picks? You said we had to have a bad year this year, it’s what you wanted!!!

answer the question. Time and time again you said we need top 4 picks or we can’t win the GF. How do we get top 4 picks? You said we had to have a bad year this year, it’s what you wanted!!!
You have been drinking from the tap again KT. The delusions and voices in your head is getting worse and worse.

Sooking & deluions!! That water will get you.

You have been drinking from the tap again KT. The delusions and voices in your head is getting worse and worse.

Sooking & deluions!! That water will get you.
Keep on deflecting. You change your tune more times than The Beach Boys Medley.

Funny how last time we got banned from this thread was because you couldn’t answer a simple question. Once again you’re a bigger failure than Scotts.

I do feel sorry for you. Must be so disappointing not coming bottom 4. No hanky panky and no top 4 pick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back