Mega Thread The Official Camry Crows in Season Lolz Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not look it up lol.
Was posted on another board. So looked at it on YouTube, then copied same and posted this sick video here. LOL
AFC would have to be dumb to post shite like this.....
Well they do have a track record of doing dumb shite

Does chant night ring any bells? Bernie remembers it well as he was there learning how to chant :)

Justin Kremmer, former Adelaide Crows employee, admits grooming children for sex

A former Adelaide Crows employee has admitted grooming children for sex.
Former Adelaide Crows employee Justin Kremmer. Picture: crows.com.au
Former Adelaide Crows employee Justin Kremmer. Picture: crows.com.au
Justin Kremmer, 30, of Como in Western Australia, appeared in the Adelaide Magistrates Court on Tuesday.

He pleaded guilty to two counts of communicating to make a child amenable to sexual activity.

Court documents state the offences happened at Glenelg East in December 2018 and February 2019.

Magistrate Greg Fisher remanded Kremmer on continuing bail to face the District Court for arraignment in March.

maybe its me but maybe this is one piece of s@@t we shouldnt be making jokes about as kids are involved..its beyond the normal Crows/Port bullcrap.

just how I feel.. victims of this stuff suffer

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Personally I'm all for laughing at the Crows for employing a kiddy fiddler, but then again if this subject affected me personally I wouldn't suddenly wandering into the Bay to read about it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lowlife.. this guy needs to burn in hell... how the f@@k how im an apologist.

just somethings just aint jokeworthy.. ie local child victims.

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

You clearly missed all the George Pell trolls/photos about Richmond on this forum.

Culture.

I'm sure aaaaannnnyyyyy minute now crow posters will be in here to agree this bloke and the corporation that harboured him are scum of the earth.
They wont be in here for a while now, after an ex AFC employee, outed by the media, to being a bloody pedophile ..Geez
Those two Crow flogs ( you know who I mean) wont want to have a go about anything Port in the Bay now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back