Mega Thread The Official Camry Crows in Season Lolz Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol
Banana woman was back the next year - no penalty
Education she never undertook
Your club is as racist as you defending her
Banana woman was back the next year - no penalty? How do you know?

Education she never undertook? how do you know?

"Poor Tex do you want his life ruined" has basically been all you've posted on the crom weekly whine.

Lol
Banana woman was back the next year - no penalty
Education she never undertook
Your club is as racist as you defending her
I am sure you will be able to provide the evidence to back up your claims.

But as we all know you are full of :poo:

Do we need to revisit the Adam Goodes thread again to show your true colours once again

Go ahead - it was a “day off” along with about 10 other people
Lol nice try
Goodes was a dick
That’s why he was booed
Your whole team was booed at the prelim
Was it because your team are a bunch of dicks or your crowd is completely racist

"Poor Tex do you want his life ruined" has basically been all you've posted on the crom weekly whine.

There was a photo on social media - she was at the West Coast game

How much education do you need to know you don’t throw bananas at indigenous players
Lol

35A6A059-EAFB-4AAF-A21F-58A014339E2B.jpeg C537F662-6BFA-4AA2-84AE-1CDA8A43DEA1.jpeg 41F84C5E-7B96-4FD7-86A0-9DF3BC9988A9.jpeg

Go ahead - it was a “day off” along with about 10 other people
Lol nice try
Goodes was a dick
That’s why he was booed
Your whole team was booed at the prelim
Was it because your team are a bunch of dicks or your crowd is completely racist

There was a photo on social media - she was at the West Coast game

How much education do you need to know you don’t throw bananas at indigenous players
Lol

View attachment 1266447View attachment 1266448View attachment 1266445
Stop deflecting and back up your claims that no education was provided to that woman?

Surely you can back up your big mouth for once.

That doesn't prove there was no penalty or education.

If this is the logic you are going with I assume you'll be against Tex playing next year?
Tex has undergone further education, made a public apology, $20 k fine, admitted he was wrong and now he’s copping 6 weeks.

Your mate , the little banana thrower did nothing of the sort and your club let her back in.

Your club did nothing - because if they did they would have made it headline news

Stop deflecting and back up your claims that no education was provided to that woman?

Surely you can back up your big mouth for once.
Deflecting ?
Idiot
You brought up Goodes
So - is your team a bunch of dicks (yes) and is your booing crowd full of racists (yea)

Lol
You’re still an idiot - prove a negative 🤣

Your club
Your supporter
You prove she did

Ps
You are wasting your time even trying
Lol
But knock yourself out

Last edited:

Lol
I backed up my statements
In fact the whole Port Feral Goes Bananas thread shows just how many disgusting racial events your supporters are responsible for

In typical fashion you can NEVER back up yours, eh welchy !

7929B410-AE46-45D1-96D1-91350C1AB45C.jpeg

Last edited:

Really?
I notice you’re use of quotation marks there

You, of course , have a link to a post of mine that says that ….. don’t you ?

Tex has undergone further education, made a public apology, $20 k fine, admitted he was wrong and now he’s copping 6 weeks.

Your mate , the little banana thrower did nothing of the sort and your club let her back in.

Your club did nothing - because if they did they would have made it headline news
A club can't force a private citizen to hold a presser & apologize lol nor can they just throw their personal information out there like a frothing internet psycho.

I'd imagine her being allowed to come back was more to do with the approval of Paul Vandenberg & others which they have no obligation to inform you of when it pertains to a private citizen.

Tex is in the public eye it's completely different yet you have no problem with him coming back the next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A club can't force a private citizen to hold a presser & apologize lol nor can they just throw their personal information out there like a frothing internet psycho.

I'd imagine her being allowed to come back was more to do with the approval of Paul Vandenberg & others which they have no obligation to inform you of when it pertains to a private citizen.

Tex is in the public eye it's completely different yet you have no problem with him coming back the next year.
*ing lol
You imagine?!
Hahahaha

I am completely consistent
There needed to be a price to pay in both instances

Tex is paying his

Your club allowed this piece of s**t to get away with it and go back to the football

Fair bit of victim blaming too I recall.
Really ?
All I see from your posts are defense of the woman.
Nope.
The comment was completely out of line - same as your little comrade the other day and his effort regarding disabled people - it deserved a reaction and penalty.

There are 2 sides to a story

Tex didn’t just wander onto the field and say it.
Unacceptable comment and he’s paying the price. Tex’s mental health doesn’t matter to haters like you

Your club has allowed numerous racist incidents to pass with a few motherhood statement from Koch - but like your whole club - it’s all *ing talk

And on mental health - why did SPP need to get back “respect” from the playing group of it was mental health issues he was away from the club for ?

Last edited:
You are the one who brought it up that she had not attended any of the education sessions.

But once again you have been caught out lying as you can't provide any evidence
You also said she wasn’t back at the footy
Proved you wrong again Welcher
4C638793-4FBB-4AA9-9DE4-43994E8AC459.jpeg

In fact it’s all I seem to do when replying to your nothing vanilla banal posts

How about YOU find where your club stated she’d done all this “education” ( who needs education to say don’t chuck a banana at an indigenous player ffs) and they then allowed her back.

Like I said
You won’t find it

Last edited:

Because he was racist. Good.

f*n lol
You imagine?!
Hahahaha

I am completely consistent
There needed to be a price to pay in both instances

Tex is paying his

Your club allowed this piece of sh*t to get away with it and go back to the football

Really ?
All I see from your posts are defense of the woman.
Nope.
The comment was completely out of line - same as your little comrade the other day and his effort regarding disabled people - it deserved a reaction and penalty.

There are 2 sides to a story

Tex didn’t just wander onto the field and say it.
Unacceptable comment and he’s paying the price. Tex’s mental health doesn’t matter to haters like you

Your club has allowed numerous racist incidents to pass with a few motherhood statement from Koch - but like your whole club - it’s all f*n talk

And on mental health - why did SPP need to get back “respect” from the playing group of it was mental health issues he was away from the club for ?
We all know who the real racist is don't we vile one.

Tex’s mental health doesn’t matter to haters like you

Can you stop making out that Bogan Tex is the victim. It is pathetic.

Has attended numerous education sessions since he started in the league.

He has no excuses.

Can you stop making out that Bogan Tex is the victim. It is pathetic.

Has attended numerous education sessions since he started in the league.

He has no excuses.

No
He doesn’t
That’s exactly what I said

I find it weird though that “mental health” issues were used to cover up SPP’s issue - repeat behavior

So how come you defend your racist banana thrower, Welcher ? Found where she did the “education” or was it just that “yeah, you can go back to games “?

And the 1/2 time prelim booing ?
You haven’t explained that yet either - racism or bunch of dicks ?

Last edited:
And?

Tex has all the support he needs around him, why do you need to know the particulars of a private citizen?

*ing lol
Defend the banana thrower again
Violins ???
- we heard loud and clear the one you were playing !

Hypocrite

I know a lot more people were laying hate on Tex than on her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back