The Official Darkness Eternal Squad

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL QT, sorry but I couldn't sit around and watch you steal one of our players. :)

And if I'm giving you headaches now, well, the number of times I'm had migraines after reading something you wrote........ :)

Originally posted by ant
LOL QT, sorry but I couldn't sit around and watch you steal one of our players. :)

And if I'm giving you headaches now, well, the number of times I'm had migraines after reading something you wrote........ :)

Ant are you still having problems gettin into Chat??? :confused:

Originally posted by QT

Ever thought of smashing your computer with a sledge hammer :confused:

The thought has passed my mind once or twice, don't know if I have a sledge hammer but I might have my Mark Waugh V100 lying around here....... hang on, let me try..........just after I post this message.......

Originally posted by ant

The thought has passed my mind once or twice, don't know if I have a sledge hammer but I might have my Mark Waugh V100 lying around here....... hang on, let me try..........just after I post this message.......

Did you hear the news

K.B got sacked :(

Sixers are doomed :mad:

Which one of you ladies is going to play CHB? It dosen't really matter which lamb comes to the slaughter.........YOUR ALL GOING DOWN! :mad:

I'm gone for a bloody week and the place goes haywire!

I still haven't got my computer back, I'm at school, so I ask the DE troops to unite and stay together.

The Hitman

P.S. No one will belt me...I am The Hitman...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back