The Official Liverpool Information Kiosk - post here before it's stolen

Remove this Banner Ad

Why should Sterling get 30k p/w less than Balotelli and Johnson, and the same kind of money as Lovren?

Seriously? Can you fine someone infinite weeks of wages for being shite?

Don't wanna shell out the wages for top players but we'd give Lovren 80k per week or thereabouts, wtf is wrong with us?

Really?

Has he renegotiated his contract since he joined Pool.

Yeah two months ago.

Why should he get such a high wage at such a young age for a season? of good football?

Because he's a good footballer, age is irrelevant. If we're going by contribution he needs to be on at least 120k p/w.

He's already rejected 70k p/w and his agent said they're nowhere near an agreement so Liverpool will need to pay his worth or lose him on a free.

The thing that annoys me about footballers is that they're the first to knock on the door asking for a payrise after a few good months. But when they turn to s**t for a few months they would be horrified at the thought of taking a paycut.

No matter what players you buy during the offseason, you can't replace a special player like Suarez.

Tottenham still haven't come close to filling the Bale void. Liverpool are experiencing the same this season with Suarez.

The thing that annoys me about footballers is that they're the first to knock on the door asking for a payrise after a few good months. But when they turn to s**t for a few months they would be horrified at the thought of taking a paycut.

This. Davies was moaning in the summer about wanting a pay rise because he was captain and had had a good year. Reckon he's not so quick to knock on Bruce's door accepting a pay cut because of his s**t form.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sterling has had us by the balls, because we somehow refused to sign a first choice wide player that can help give him a rest, instead we literally relied on him to be our "Ronaldo", as Rodgers himself said

So pay him wages befitting of one of the best in the club then, says Sterling

He's getting the Walcott deal.

Be awesome, hold out for a killer deal, get injured.

I see no problems with analyzing Liverpool's transfer strategy considering the size, the same was and is consistently done for Tottenham. It might be an idea to create a board just for Liverpool and United fans so they have at eachother without derailing every other thread.

Mods, do your job. This should be on the terrace.

Piss poor effort at moderating.
Sorry mate but we don't all live on bigfooty. In case you hadn't heard, there was something major happening in Sydney that was taking up most of my attention.

By all means let us know, but don't criticize us because we don't see it straight away.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back