Official Team Thread The Official Team Thread Of The Gold City Royals - Season 32 - Best Served Cold

Which Bomber do you reckon is most likely to film a dead body from inside the Japanese suicide forest?

☐ Antonio BlueVein
☐ BLUEALLTHRU
☐ Kilroy
☐ Jabba73
☐ RobR
Santoz
☐ HaroLad (again probably)

Which Bomber do you reckon is most likely to film a dead body from inside the Japanese suicide forest?

☐ Antonio BlueVein
☐ BLUEALLTHRU
☐ Kilroy
☐ Jabba73
☐ RobR
Santoz

Wow... ABV with 6 votes. He is the only one with any of the necessary charm to pull of such shithousery, I gotta agree. Also probably the only allowed overseas and knows how to work a phone camera.

☐ Antonio BlueVein
☐ BLUEALLTHRU
☐ Kilroy
☐ Jabba73
☐ RobR
Santoz
Hahahaha.

You left KohPhi off the list ….

Oops.

View attachment 1235016
ROUND 7 V STATE GOVERNMENT RUN NURSING HOME WITH A SIDE OF MONEY LAUNDERING

GCR 8.1 | 12.3 | 17.7 | 18.9 117
ROY 4.3 | 8.6 | 14. 8 | 15.11 101

GOALS:
The Filth Wizard 7, Engimal v3 3, BRAB 2, GreyCrow 2, krakouers85, CakeEater, Dancing Potato, Marlowe
BESTS: The Filth Wizard, GreyCrow, Smartys Power, CakeEater, Engimal v3

Junior Co-Captains address

SO here we are, 3 on the trot on our quest for the most consecutive wins. I was going to do the joke like last week about 'IF you had told me 3 weeks ago we'd win 3 more for the season I would've been thrilled!', but it'll get tiresome when we're celebrating my 400th and up to our 340th or something in a row. Anyway, we can continue this, the flag is ours and I've already bulk booked our tattoo appointments for the premiership celebrations, so exciting 🎉

It was an enjoyable week of pleasant banter with a lot of Roys stalwarts such as Mobbs and Wosh, with some dribble from that McGibblets bloke, it's amazing how many home owners are in this team, truly that Royals generational wealth is a sight to behold.

We never really looked like giving the lead up once we got it, for the first time all season I felt safe at quarter time, it helps when daddy filth decides to kick 7 of course, and on that it's about ******* time. For 7 straight weeks spookism has given a list of 100 unique reasons, each more compelling than the last, to play him at full forward, and all this time I've had to say 'no spooks, I have no power' but finally I can say Filths in too good of form to move, that'll keep him safe for another 98 games

I'm increasingly more impressed with our backline each week, this game I was subbed off and registered donuts, which I'm sure a better captain would see as a sign but I'm persisting, I just know I have a spot in this stackedsix to play! Smartys Power registered the biggest numbers of all but we just controlled the airways in a ridiculous fashion. GreyCrow hit 100 hit outs for the season exactly which is really satisfying, whilst Engimal v3 and CakeEater tore the rosy half back line a new one

Round 8 sees us travel to Baghdad which is always fun. For those that don't know, baghdad is in a galaxy far far away and it's where the fun begins. It's filled with Sand, I hate sand, it's coarse and it's rough and it gets everywhere. Of course there are locals, they speak, but as we know the ability to speak does not make you intelligent. Regardless, treat it like a zoo or a Frankston/ Pakenham line train station, don't stare at the locals and don't linger any longer than you have to

Code:
Team                   P   W   L   D   Pen   For  Agnst     %     Pts  Streak   L5   Change   GB    Chase

Mount Buller Demons    7   7   -   -    -    871   636   136.95   28     7W    WWWWW    -     Ldr     -
Roys FFC               7   4   3   -    -    790   649   121.73   16     2L    WWWLL    -     -3      -
Las Vegas Bears        7   4   3   -    -    712   629   113.20   16     3W    WLWWW   +1     -3      -
Dragons FFC            7   4   3   -    -    797   706   112.89   16     3L    WWLLL   -1     -3      -
Fighting Furies        7   4   3   -    -    641   627   102.23   16     1W    WLWLW   +1     -3      -
Baghdad Bombers        7   4   3   -    -    763   811    94.08   16     2W    LLLWW   +2     -3      -
West Coast Wonders     7   4   3   -    -    609   673    90.49   16     1W    LWLLW   +2     -3      -
Sin City Swamprats     7   3   4   -    -    702   753    93.23   12     1L    LWLWL   -3     -4     Ldr
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gold City Royals       7   3   4   -    -    663   729    90.95   12     3W    LLWWW   +2     -4      -
Coney Island Warriors  7   3   4   -    -    739   830    89.04   12     1L    WWLWL   -3     -4      -
East Side Phoenix      7   2   5   -    -    738   790    93.42    8     2L    LLWLL   -1     -5     -1
Gumbies FFC            7   -   7   -    -    636   828    76.81    -     7L    LLLLL    -     -7     -3

ROYALS DOING THINGS 🥰

Hit outs:
=6th GreyCrow (12)
Kicks: 2nd GreyCrow (17)
Marks: =6th Smartys Power, MrPremiership and Fitzey (8)
Handballs: =4th CakeEater (14), =10th spookism (13)
Cuddles: =5th Marlowe (7)
Goals: =1st The Filth Wizard (7)
Behinds: =5th The Filth Wizard (3)

only 1 win off second after the season we've had? amaze-balls

☐ Antonio BlueVein
☐ BLUEALLTHRU
☐ Kilroy
☐ Jabba73
☐ RobR
Santoz

Don't use all your material before the thread goes up.
This is good stuff.

Hello all, once again the junior co-captains address will be tomorrow

Unless my $4.5k multi gets up tonight, in which case I leave the team to Marlowe and leave good wishes for the rest of you

Hello all, once again the junior co-captains address will be tomorrow

Unless my $4.5k multi gets up tonight, in which case I leave the team to Marlowe and leave good wishes for the rest of you
You say that, but it’s the personal abuse that we don’t get from Marlowe that makes the difference

Back