The on topic thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then what is your point?
You said that Christensen didn't play that game as if it was a knock against him, I said that it was a rotated team (or PARTIALLY rotated).

Now you're acknowledging it wasn't our starting 11???
I think you misinterpret my statement as a knock. Again he has had a great run of a few games over the course of the EPL which is what i meant in the first place, not to mention the euros yes, but before that Rudiger was the one coming out in form. I think Christensen is great but not world class or close to world class like you've claimed before.

Btw I take Christensen over Matip.

It was a pretty obvious stat to mess up though, Messi won an International trophy two months ago. Even if your stat man gets it wrong pretty easy to correct yourself live.
Yeah big oversight and important one too. Especially when Ronaldo had one included for the Nation's league.

I don't like the obsession to prove who the goat is in every sport, but side by side Messi's stats are far superior.

I think you misinterpret my statement as a knock. Again he has had a great run of a few games over the course of the EPL which is what i meant in the first place, not to mention the euros yes, but before that Rudiger was the one coming out in form. I think Christensen is great but not world class or close to world class like you've claimed before.

Btw I take Christensen over Matip.
I think I said he's in world class form.

Mods delete if this has been posted elsewhere. Just saw this online, crazy if true. In regards to the first dot point Sissoko and Giroud are the 2 that immediately come to mind. But for some reason I think I remember Sissoko saying he doesn't drink and is a devout Muslim

French Football has been rocked by huge claims of abuse, bribes, and multiple other scandals.
A Journalist in France that has blown the whistle on numerous cases worldwide has revealed some shocking things happening in French Football.
In a stream, he mentioned the following.
* A popular French NT player who has issues with drinking assaulted 2 women. The club covered it up and quietly transferred the player out of the club.
* Deschamps injured a player on purpose.
* Sexual abuse cases in the French Women's national team.
* A player pranked another player by introducing them to a minor and having them sleep with her.
* Benjamin Mendy has done even more unthinkable things. City is now hesitant in signing French players.
* Players and Agents in Lower Leagues have given transfermarkt money to make themselves look better.

Mods delete if this has been posted elsewhere. Just saw this online, crazy if true. In regards to the first dot point Sissoko and Giroud are the 2 that immediately come to mind. But for some reason I think I remember Sissoko saying he doesn't drink and is a devout Muslim

French Football has been rocked by huge claims of abuse, bribes, and multiple other scandals.
A Journalist in France that has blown the whistle on numerous cases worldwide has revealed some shocking things happening in French Football.
* A popular French NT player who has issues with drinking assaulted 2 women. The club covered it up and quietly transferred the player out of the club.
* A player pranked another player by introducing them to a minor and having them sleep with her.
* Benjamin Mendy has done even more unthinkable things. City is now hesitant in signing French players.
* Players and Agents in Lower Leagues have given transfermarkt money to make themselves look better.

Havent heard anything like that, will post in Ligue 1 thread if anything comes of it.

Could Aurier also be a shout for the first point? Don't know if these are all recent but the 'prank' could be Ribery and Benzema.

Aurier hasn't had a transfer he just had his contract terminated.

Aurier also plays for Ivory Coast. So can't be him.

Popular NT player who was transferred?

Candidates are Giroud, Griezmann, Zouma (not sure if you could call him "popular"), Sissoko, Camavinga (popular a stretch, he is only 18 and has only played 3 games), Varane.

Assume all of this coincided with Benzema returning to the national side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This seems to happen to footballers quite a bit when they and their families are all away attending a football match. Think they really should be hiring security when they are away from their homes for an extended period of time because thieves know they are away.

This seems to happen to footballers quite a bit when they and their families are all away attending a football match. Think they really should be hiring security when they are away from their homes for an extended period of time because thieves know they are away.
He was playing a game in London.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back