The on topic thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This seems to happen to footballers quite a bit when they and their families are all away attending a football match. Think they really should be hiring security when they are away from their homes for an extended period of time because thieves know they are away.
Yeah I always hear about this, happens to footballers all the time. I dont get why they dont organise with their family or friends to house sit or just hire security for a couple of days. They earn so much it wouldnt be much to hire a bit of security.

Yeah I always hear about this, happens to footballers all the time. I dont get why they dont organise with their family or friends to house sit or just hire security for a couple of days. They earn so much it wouldnt be much to hire a bit of security.
Or get a big dog.

Bit of a PR nightmare going on at City, moomba ?

Who's side are you on? I feel a bit sorry for Guardiola on this one, I don't think his comments about the crowd were coming from a place of criticism. The comments from the supporters group seem way over the top and has created an issue out of nothing.

I'm not fussed, Pep said his bit, the supporter guy said his bit. They could both do with keeping quiet now. It's given (mainly) United and Liverpool supporters a laugh, but I've always said that if people are counting empty seats it means that were probably doing OK on the pitch. So that's OK with me.

FWIW, after a long time not going to Champions league matches I went on Wednesday. Thought it was an excellent attendance, and a great atmosphere. Really enjoyed the night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit of a PR nightmare going on at City, moomba ?

Who's side are you on? I feel a bit sorry for Guardiola on this one, I don't think his comments about the crowd were coming from a place of criticism. The comments from the supporters group seem way over the top and has created an issue out of nothing.

It's Pep's pet whinge.

Everyone should roll their eyes then move on.

It's Pep's pet whinge.

Everyone should roll their eyes then move on.
i'd like to know the last time he had to pay to get to a game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back