The on topic thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And VDB sits on the bench for a 0-0. Must be wondering what he’s done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We have just complete and utter bottle jobs doing the transfers for us, Evra said it great "why did we even buy him?" United never needed him we had starters and depth in the midfield already, Because we're united and we needed to sign someone that is the real reason.

I feel sorry for him our formation isn't suited to him either.

We have just complete and utter bottle jobs doing the transfers for us, Evra said it great "why did we even buy him?" United never needed him we had starters and depth in the midfield already, Because we're united and we needed to sign someone that is the real reason.

I feel sorry for him our formation isn't suited to him either.

I disagree with this TBH.

He was never meant to be a signing for the first XI. He was signed to improve our depth so that we wouldn't be stuck having to rely on Lingard or Pereira if Bruno got injured. The signing made a lot of sense at the time and it still does now.

I do admit though that I'm frustrated with his lack of game time so far as he has looked good in his brief appearances.

I disagree with this TBH.

He was never meant to be a signing for the first XI. He was signed to improve our depth so that we wouldn't be stuck having to rely on Lingard or Pereira if Bruno got injured. The signing made a lot of sense at the time and it still does now.

I do admit though that I'm frustrated with his lack of game time so far as he has looked good in his brief appearances.
Could have just saved the money and thrown extra at Dortmund for Sancho instead

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TL;DW: Cech feels in fantastic condition, kicking further than he has for a long time, training really well. Thinks if he knew that some time off would have done this, he wouldn't have retired and would have just taken 6 months off.

Interesting perspective.

TL;DW: Cech feels in fantastic condition, kicking further than he has for a long time, training really well. Thinks if he knew that some time off would have done this, he wouldn't have retired and would have just taken 6 months off.

Interesting perspective.

Looks like Kepa might be joining Drinkwater in the U23s by the sound of it.

Media has a lot to do with this as well. They stole the flames and then sit back moralising on the people that act on it.
So Pickford has had to hire bodyguards to protect his house and family due to heaps of death threats over the Van Dijk incident.
So many bloody low life's on this earth.

Just need 14 votes to get rid right? Can think of 14 clubs with a very good reason to kick them out.
I don't see how the executives can remain in charge after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back