The on topic thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've not been on Facebook for 5 years. Awful place. I find those that get their news solely from there are the sort to question things like vaccination efficacy and Dan Andrews' governance.

Facebook was full of rubbish click bait articles. Twitter isn't quite so bad at least.
When you mention rubbish click bait articles. I immediately think of the fox sports football facebook page. They just plagiarize from another crap source (the s*n). Glad that page is down.

When you mention rubbish click bait articles. I immediately think of the fox sports football facebook page. They just plagiarize from another crap source (the s*n). Glad that page is down.
They became a parody even more so once they lost the rights.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Optus Sports content is back on FB.

I have not seen any of it appear in my newsfeed though - is there a reason for this?
Facebook algorithm probably picked up you haven't been looking at their posts the last few days so its not high on the list to show you. Id suggest un-liking the page and re-liking it. That normally tells facebook to spam you feed with that page.

Facebook algorithm probably picked up you haven't been looking at their posts the last few days so its not high on the list to show you. Id suggest un-liking the page and re-liking it. That normally tells facebook to spam you feed with that page.
Nah it was coming up a lot prior to the news thingo yesterday?

Are you the resident FB rep on this forum?

******* lol. York hired their old ground out to our u23s to earn some money. We played one of the four games on the ground and their supporters got annoyed that it meant York weren't the last team to play there so they cancelled the agreement. After we'd played there once.

So they miss out on the money AND it still means they weren't last to play there. Some of the comments are amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back