Club Legend
Suspended
Mar 9, 2015
West
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Arsenal
I cam across this a while ago, it seems plausible to me, makes some sense too.

Allegedly, the dissolution of the USSR and the US's "victory" in the Cold War was fabricated by the Russians to lull America and the world into a false sense of security, the endgame potentially would be a Russian Chinese partnership to bring down the US sometime in the future.

The KGB was presumed to be disbanded after the collapse of the Soviet Union, however Anatoliy Golitsyn, KGB defector alleges that all the independent states the came about after the split are really just proxy states and puppets for the KGB, which still exists.

Watch:

Read:

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2009/09/the_perestroika_deception.html

Thoughts?

This has taken an interesting turn, now that "Russians" have been blamed for the US election result and other evil plots!

Personally I can't see Russia becoming a superpower again, but I'm interested in the thoughts of this board?

This has taken an interesting turn, now that "Russians" have been blamed for the US election result and other evil plots!

Personally I can't see Russia becoming a superpower again, but I'm interested in the thoughts of this board?
What's your thoughts on Putin?

What's your thoughts on Putin?
He's highly intelligent and seemingly puts Russia first. I approve of his campaign against ISIL and defence of Syria :thumbsu:

There are question marks over treatment of opponents and possible foreknowledge of the 1999 apartment bombings

He drops truth bombs from time to time (hopefully never drops nuclear bombs :eek:). Overall: cautiously optimistic

He's highly intelligent and seemingly puts Russia first. I approve of his campaign against ISIL and defence of Syria :thumbsu:

There are question marks over treatment of opponents and possible foreknowledge of the 1999 apartment bombings

He drops truth bombs from time to time (hopefully never drops nuclear bombs :eek:). Overall: cautiously optimistic
I agree with you 100% hence why I asked the question, as Putin is sometimes seen as the equivalent to Hitler with some, when discussing these things.

I saw this interview with Putin and he just smacked every nation that condems him like Trump's smacks journalists at a press conference.

He didn't come off at all like an evil overlord and as you said opened up a few home truths.

You mean like when he was the Deputy Chief of the Presidential Property Management Department (PPMD) under Yeltsin in the 1990s and he oversaw the disposal of the assets of the former Soviet Union, which remarkably ended up in the hands of what we now know as the Russian Oligarchs? That sort of putting Russia first do you mean?
Amazingly, his Chief at the PPMD was later arrested in New York for money laundering, and to everbody's surprise all charges were dropped after Putin took over from Yeltsin. Imagine that? That's putting Russia first, hey.

Present Not Past I'm not saying Putin has a clean slate, more that I don't think he's as dangerous as portrayed.

It's not clear how history will judge him, or other world leaders for that matter, until all the facts are available.

Present Not Past I'm not saying Putin has a clean slate, more that I don't think he's as dangerous as portrayed.

It's not clear how history will judge him, or other world leaders for that matter, until all the facts are available.
There already is a lot of information out about how dangerous he is within Russia itself. It's just that when you do criticize him you run the risk of dying or ending up in prison. Either way you are effectively silenced.

The more the Yanks continue to ramp up the 'Evil Putin' & Russians angle, the more I become a fan of his.

I'm enjoying it a little too much.....But anyone who gets up the C.I.A's nose as much as this bloke is, can't be all bad.

The fact that RT is now far more truth-telling & accurate than the U.S MSM, pretty well says it all.

The more the Yanks continue to ramp up the 'Evil Putin' & Russians angle, the more I become a fan of his.
Wow... those evil Russians are going to interfere in more elections! They must be stopped before it's too late :rolleyes:

You mean like when he was the Deputy Chief of the Presidential Property Management Department (PPMD) under Yeltsin in the 1990s and he oversaw the disposal of the assets of the former Soviet Union, which remarkably ended up in the hands of what we now know as the Russian Oligarchs? That sort of putting Russia first do you mean?
Amazingly, his Chief at the PPMD was later arrested in New York for money laundering, and to everbody's surprise all charges were dropped after Putin took over from Yeltsin. Imagine that? That's putting Russia first, hey.
Its certainly putting one Russian first.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back