Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Just had a Charlie Dixon PI clash put aside for me.
giphy.gif

Apparently we're getting long sleeves next year.

But as someone said (finbarr maybe??) only 1% of us would actually look good in one
Yep and im one.

If anyone is down their (ive got kids cricket) if they get the chance to get a long sleve in a large ill pay double the asking price.

Or 100$.

Why don't we sell longsleeve replica guernseys?
Surely they'd sell like hotcakes in the colder months.

You're right, I've got a 1999 Brendon Lade one that I wear under my BIB at cold night games and I'd recommend that to anyone. I've tried wearing a jacket but even on cold nights I get too hot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So has anyone thrown a trident at the locker room sale yet?
It's pretty hectic. Waiting in line for the checkout now.

Long line out the door to access player worn, walk straight in for Port Store merch.

The Port Store section is already fairly picked over but there are some reasonable deals... Couldn't be bothered with the player worn section so can't really comment there.

Got there just after 8, probably about 50 in the line at that stage, couldn't see the end of the line by 10 but i'm guessing 500+ by 10. Front of liners got there at 11pm Friday night

Was only 20 people allowed to the PI section at a time but didn't force those people to make their selections and move on so there was quickly 50+ in that area.

Only allowed to buy 2 PI's pp but still had a few people taking 20 guernseys off the rack and going to a corner to sort out what they wanted.

Didn't get down last year but from what i've heard it was better run this year but still could have been done a bit better.

Got a few things I was after so I can't really complain.

Well just got back from my trip down there. Got there at 9:40 and the line was already a third of the way around Alberton Oval. Lucky I wasn't after PI gear and could just go straight in for the discounted 2017 merch. Some dude with a grade-A mullet who I was lined up behind when I got there was still waiting in line when I left :drunk::drunk:

Overall not my kind of scene with how many people were there, but it's great to see how passionate our fans are. Plus I was able to pop into the Port Store and grab that sweet ass 1870 beanie - just in time for summer :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back