Racing The Punting Board Flemington Carnival Tipping Comp - 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Well as forecast earlier in the thread in a titanic battle MJC has got over the top of Duritz who folded up quicker than Gingernuts leg on the way to the barrier. It was a top effort as he also took out the Stakes Day honors with 17 points. Basically if you didn't find Fastnet and the new Big Red you struggled. Yours truly finished a heroic second by just two points. Normally that would have me frothing but so many of you had the Grey Cat for 5+ points when I went back and did the results my heart filled with joy. Thanks for boosting the price of the worlds true best sprinter all spring lads :thumbsu: Durex did hold onto third although shared it in a tie with his intellectual equal LP.

Final results - let me know if you have any complaints:

MJC 65
Iluvparis 63
Duritz 60
LP 60

Cotter 58
Juice t 46
Rideclutch 46
BBF 45
Geelong Bisons 44
Bigpapa 42
mdizzle 41
Viva La Mattner 41
Matty g 40
Year of the cat 39
54Dogs 38
abs_of_steele 34
Jezza 32
Iknowthedog 31
Aussie Assault 31
Watts 30
GE 26
Heathcomesback 25
Areyoufirereal 25
Tbell 25
RobbyRoy 24
BLU 23
Liefz 15
Maggie 6
toxic 4
TI King 2
Balmain 1
Pendles 0
Dawes 0
thetradesman 0
Pigeon 0

Well as forecast earlier in the thread in a titanic battle MJC has got over the top of Duritz who folded up quicker than Gingernuts leg on the way to the barrier. It was a top effort as he also took out the Stakes Day honors with 17 points. Basically if you didn't find Fastnet and the new Big Red you struggled. Yours truly finished a heroic second by just two points. Normally that would have me frothing but so many of you had the Grey Cat for 5+ points when I went back and did the results my heart filled with joy. Thanks for boosting the price of the worlds true best sprinter all spring lads :thumbsu: Durex did hold onto third although shared it in a tie with his intellectual equal LP.

Final results - let me know if you have any complaints:

MJC 65
Iluvparis 63
Duritz 60
LP 60

Cotter 58
Juice t 46
Rideclutch 46
BBF 45
Geelong Bisons 44
Bigpapa 42
mdizzle 41
Viva La Mattner 41
Matty g 40
Year of the cat 39
54Dogs 38
abs_of_steele 34
Jezza 32
Iknowthedog 31
Aussie Assault 31
Watts 30
GE 26
Heathcomesback 25
Areyoufirereal 25
Tbell 25
RobbyRoy 24
BLU 23
Liefz 15
Maggie 6
toxic 4
TI King 2
Balmain 1
Pendles 0
Dawes 0
thetradesman 0
Pigeon 0

I... am... so... angry

MJC and I will be sharing this quaddie for $50 at Sandown today

R7 - 1,2,7,8
R8 - 1,2,3.4
R9 - 1,7,6,9
R10 - 5,6,8,10

Best of luck to both of you hope you get a decent collect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jungle Edge gets up at a very nice price.

One of the posters posted something about this horse avoiding the firm tracks before his last run, I assumed that meant he was involved in the horse? Whoever that was, well done on today, and I hope you had something on, was a very nice price!

Yeah was when he was scratched from somewhere (the Valley?) to run in the Sale Cup I think

Remove this Banner Ad

Back