The reason why St.Kilda picked up more mature age rejects?

Remove this Banner Ad

Football God

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 26, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Man utd, miami dolphins
Because they know they have got nothing in terms of future prospects.

In a couple more years all will be normal in this world with St.Kilda being where they know best.

p135513-Branson-Wooden_spoon_shop.jpg

Wouldn't be surprised if they're back where they belong next year to be honest.

Baker, Raph Clarke, Jones, Kosi, McQualter, Peake, Farren Ray now they've got the new crop of potatos joining them, Dean Polo and Ryan Gamble :eek: good luck. you'll definitely need it.

In all fairness to St.Failure they've had more luck than most clubs in developing rejects from other clubs. It's worked so well for them in the past you can hardly blame them for trying it again, especially considering that their window won't be open for too much longer.

Collingwood flogs are getting tiresome already, and it's not even 2011 yet. :(

In all fairness to St.Failure they've had more luck than most clubs in developing rejects from other clubs. It's worked so well for them in the past you can hardly blame them for trying it again, especially considering that their window won't be open for too much longer.

Collingwood flogs are getting tiresome already, and it's not even 2011 yet. :(

Hawk dawk scum are more tiresome than carlol freaks:p

I hope Robert Eddy is on suicide watch. Getting delisted after playing back to back grand finals (with a broken jaw and arm), only to be tossed out and replaced by Dean Polo.

Saints fans will be hoping he can turn out as good as Pattison.

Seriously, what is the go with Lyon? Does he concede he cannot develop a youngster?

Last year:

Lovett - sacked..heheehhe
Pattison- delisted
Jesse Smith - delisted

Nice way to chew em up and spit em out within 1 year.

Now Polo and Gamble! WTF Ross?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Simple.

Unlike some clubs we don't have the comp rigged in our favour.

Would people prefer we did a Carlton, Collingwood or Melbourne and deliberately throw games to improve our list?

Save it for the Nick Riewoldt, Justin Koschitzke and Brendan Goddard board please, Jeffy.

Damn how will I get over it, I know I'll watch the replay again

. . . and think of JeffDunne.

Please assure me you don't feel yourself up during these moments?

You have me worried enough already. :eek:

. . . and think of JeffDunne.

Please assure me you don't feel yourself up during these moments?

You have me worried enough already. :eek:
No happily taken with a girlfriend mate, while it looks like you're still no closer to getting laid. What's the count now 5 years? 10 years? Or like your football team 44 years?

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...n-national-draft/story-e6frf9jf-1225955985557

"Lyon said he had followed Polo's career in recent years and a breakfast meeting with him last month convinced the St Kilda coach that he deserved another chance.

"I'm not saying he is the perfect player, but as an under 18 (player) he was an elite inside hard working midfielder, and he might be able to help Lenny Hayes," Lyon said.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...n-national-draft/story-e6frf9jf-1225955985557

So David Armitage (pick 9 2006), who was supposed to replace Premiership player Luke Ball, has been relegated behind Polo after playing what, a dozen AFL games this year.:rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back