Redbacks No More - SACA spuds are back

Remove this Banner Ad

Nothing against you, but most people aren't great judges of exact crowd numbers.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Weatherald struggling, we could be in for a long night IMO

Carey has given us a good chance & great finish by Wells including the biggest 6 of the year on the roof of the stand.

So happy we trusted him to play when we lost Dunk. Though thinking about it, him being in great form probably made the decision to let Dunk go much easier. Most runs in the BBL so far? Would be close anyway.

So happy we trusted him to play when we lost Dunk. Though thinking about it, him being in great form probably made the decision to let Dunk go much easier. Most runs in the BBL so far? Would be close anyway.
Can see Carey playing many years for Australia.

Yep, Wade reminds me of the guy you play cricket with who volunteers to wicky when your regular keeper has the match off because he did it at primary school. I reckon he was a match or two away from getting a back stop.

And how many tests has he played?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Neser pulled that out of the fire, he takes wickets but gee he goes for a few runs. We should have been in no position to nearly lose that game.

Reckon Carey might play some ODI or T20 cricket as early as this summer, he's batting really well with largely normal shots.

They needed 23 off 7 balls - we should have closed it out better than that

Then wide - six - six

10 off 5, game on.

Very unlike Laughlin in particular. Siddle is not really a yorker bowler which I guess is why Head went for Neser. He would know him well by now and trust him. Good captain's call as it turned out though I had my heart in my mouth after his first ball.

I think Siddle would have gone the journey, but it would have been a bit of an ego hit for Sids.

I thought we fielded well too, particularly the running catches.

They needed 23 off 7 balls - we should have closed it out better than that

Then wide - six - six

10 off 5, game on.

Very unlike Laughlin in particular. Siddle is not really a yorker bowler which I guess is why Head went for Neser. He would know him well by now and trust him. Good captain's call as it turned out though I had my heart in my mouth after his first ball.
2 of the boundaries off Laughlin were lucky, but then we stupidly didn't play smart & let them back in.

Was strange Head bowled himself late in the game instead of Siddle who was bowling well.

We won, but it should never have been so tight.

Good death bowling by Nesser after his 1st ball.

2 of the boundaries off Laughlin were lucky, but then we stupidly didn't play smart & let them back in.

Was strange Head bowled himself late in the game instead of Siddle who was bowling well.

We won, but it should never have been so tight.

Good death bowling by Nesser after his 1st ball.
Squeezing an over out of your 6th bowler at some stage gives you flexibility and options at the death.

Otherwise you are locked in.

Head usually can get through an over or two without too much damage. First ball was hilarious though.

Squeezing an over out of your 6th bowler at some stage gives you flexibility and options at the death.

Otherwise you are locked in.

Head usually can get through an over or two without too much damage. First ball was hilarious though.
Should have bowled himself earlier though.

John Howard would have been proud...

Is that Tim's son?
Indeed it is, wicket keeper also.

Wonder if he holds his spot when Carey returns from the T20s. Lehmann with 83 too, and Mennie playing well has rescued us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back