Admin Notice The S29 Rules and Penalties. Go Directly To Jail.

Remove this Banner Ad

But if it is in the rules. How can it be ignored or overlooked?
Have we got to the stage where a committee can just make s**t up to suit their own agendas?
The grey area is whether TalkingFootyNow resigned or was delisted. From Barrybran's testimony, it seemed to be by mutual agreement; some in Committee thought otherwise and sought a vote.

It is probably not ideal to set a precedent that a player can just shift clubs whenever they like, espescially a one-gamer, but that precedent had been set in previous instances which have since been brought up in Committee, and are being discussed.

The player may also have the right of appeal on this decision, if he wants to go down that path. But the vote was a clear majority that he does not qualify for RFA.

CHARGE.

The West Coast Wonders are charged with a Low Impact teamsheet offence for their R5 team submission.

A number of players were incorrectly spelt in their changes.

Changes:
Dogs105 - out to W
Bloodied52 - W to BP
KBLT - BP to out
Cactus - FP to Ro
Crusty Undies - Ro to FP
Ballarat Bulldog - W to INT
Croweater 41 - INT to W

This carries an Low impact incorrect teamsheet penalty of a warning for captain Dingster and offender Sab22. Further offences in S29 will result in a one week ban for both

Failure to submit a team sheet in the correct format (20 eligible players, positional changes, correct spelling of every name within the whole team sheet and in the team sheet submission thread), or AT ALL will result in one of the following punishments based on the appropriate grading:
Low Impact (one match suspended-ban for both captain/s and offender, activated if another team sheet offence occurs within the same season):
- Incorrect spelling of player names
- Incorrect sheet formatting according to 4B

This charge may be appealed publicly or privately, by 12pm tomorrow (Saturday Feb 29)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CHARGE.

The West Coast Wonders are charged with a Low Impact teamsheet offence for their R5 team submission.

This carries an Low impact incorrect teamsheet penalty of a warning for captain Dingster and offender Sab22. Further offences in S29 will result in a one week ban for both

This charge may be appealed publicly or privately, by 12pm tomorrow (Saturday Feb 29)
Well adjudicated fellow Wonder.

The grey area is whether TalkingFootyNow resigned or was delisted. From Barrybran's testimony, it seemed to be by mutual agreement; some in Committee thought otherwise and sought a vote.

It is probably not ideal to set a precedent that a player can just shift clubs whenever they like, espescially a one-gamer, but that precedent had been set in previous instances which have since been brought up in Committee, and are being discussed.

The player may also have the right of appeal on this decision, if he wants to go down that path. But the vote was a clear majority that he does not qualify for RFA.
Poor Metalcrusher

CHARGE.

I left a number 15 off Tony Lynn 15 and got a week ......and miraculously survived a hanging and a further week for the teamsheet ......so obviously 4 infringements is less serious than one ......OK I get it

Last edited:
You know Ding, I'll stickup for ya ......that maynot give you much comfort though
I left a number 15 off Tony Lynn 15 and got a week ......and miraculously survived a hanging a further week for the teamsheet ......so obviously 4 infringements is less serious than one ......OK I get it
When you say stick up, did you mean my ass because I’m feeling a tad uneasy.

CHARGE.

I have a question AB. The rules state this:

A further clarification, these penalties apply to ALL potential team submission errors.

You gave a suspended sentence (per the rule) for ONE breach of the rule. What happened to the other three errors? This isn't COSTCO, you don't get a discount for ******* up in bulk.

I left a number 15 off Tony Lynn 15 and got a week ......and miraculously survived a hanging a further week for the teamsheet ......so obviously 4 infringements is less serious than one ......OK I get it
I have a question AB. The rules state this:

A further clarification, these penalties apply to ALL potential team submission errors.

You gave a suspended sentence (per the rule) for ONE breach of the rule. What happened to the other three errors? This isn't COSTCO, you don't get a discount for ******* up in bulk.
It's one teamsheet, but if it makes you feel better, they can have four warnings?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back