Golf The SHARK!, British Open 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

I am planning on watching it all. Its very tough conditions again today with only a couple players breaking par so far, which i think is a good thing for Norman.

s**t another wayward drive leads to another bogey. Harrington with a very good up and down from the sand. Harrington +4 Norman +5

Long way to go in this tournament ...

I agree. After being +2 after 3 yesterday, he went even over the remaining 15 holes.

No way is he out of it. But starting +3 after 3 could **** with his head, just like it ****s with ours :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe those shots at the start were the ones he needed to drop. Now the pressures off him a bit and he atleast has 15 holes to make them up again. Having that 2 shot lead was a bit of a godsend.

Harrington is a rock... Just so solid, it's Faldo all over again.

Certainly felt like it until the last two holes...back-to-back PH bogies puts the Shark back in the hunt.

All square...and PH drives into the rough on the right...there's still hope.

Come on Shark, we need a birdie soon just to really put this Irish prick some pressure :thumbsu:

I was going to cue up this

0%2C%2C6149776%2C00.jpg

But it seems as the shark is making a comeback, not choking after all.

Someone tell that pommy upstart Poulter to **** right off!!!

Agree. Never been of a fan of his. Massive ego.

The shark is a bit all over the shop today. Needs a birdie at some point, but his iron approaches aren't really putting him in a decent position.

2 putts now have slipped out of the cup. One for birdie and then for a saving par. Luck not with him today.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back