Official Team Thread The Sin City Swamprats S25 Official Team Thread - I won.

Remove this Banner Ad

Knives work wonders last I checked :p
Just remember that you have to appear to be right behind somebody, in order to stab them in the back.....

I may be wrong, but I reckon the time for a sneak attack is behind me

What do you mean unsuccessful? Ant Bear was terminated a month ago coinciding with our winning streak. We have a clone fulfilling the role and it's even taken Butlers role of pouring beers. Good times

replace him with a clone..... I like this

I will name him.... Mini Douche

Just came in here to ask you to bring it this week. The Wonders need a great workout this week, as we have 2 bye weeks coming up against the Royals and Gumbies.

Those 2 games will be lucky if they get 10 pages of banter.

We need the Banter this week.

Much appreciated.

Oh and Wonders to get a percentage boost and win by 8 goals

Just came in here to ask you to bring it this week. The Wonders need a great workout this week, as we have 2 bye weeks coming up against the Royals and Gumbies.

Much appreciated.

We have no issue with bringing it and we look forward to the challenge that the Wonders will pose this week.

Much appreciated.

Oh and Wonders fold
;)

Much appreciated.

You were doing so well until the final sentence: you knocked us off by 3 goals in round 2, when our form was nothing like it is now - you guys are going down this week :p.

SwampStats round 13

Four wins in our last 5, and we displace the Demons in the eight. With 3 rounds left, two wins ought to be enough to charge into an Elimination Final.

The Ladder:
Rich (BB code):
 Team                      P       W      L      D     Pen    For   Agnst    %      Pts   Streak     L5      Change
xRoys FFC                  13     10      3      -      -    1296   1134   114.29   40      1W      WLWLW      1
xEast Side Hawks           13      9      4      -      -    1403   1194   117.5    36      1L      WLLWL      -1
xWest Coast Wonders        13      9      4      -      -    1419   1283   110.6    36      1L      WWLWL      -
xDragons FFC               13      9      4      -      -    1249   1248   100.08   36      5W      WWWWW      -
 Baghdad Bombers           13      8      5      -      -    1268   1269   99.92    32      4W      LWWWW      -
 Fighting Furies           13      8      5      -      -    1308   1355   96.53    32      2W      LLLWW      -
 Gold City Royals          13      5      7      1      -    1305   1325   98.49    22      2W      LWLWW      1
 Sin City Swamprats        13      5      8      -      -    1277   1306   97.78    20      1W      WWWLW      1
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Mount Buller Demons       13      5      8      -      -    1244   1397   89.05    20      2L      LLWLL      -2
 Las Vegas Bears           13      4      9      -      -    1235   1334   92.58    16      2L      WWWLL      -
 Coney Island Warriors     13      2     10      1      -    1201   1316   91.26    10      8L      LLLLL      1
 Gumbies FFC               13      2      9      2      4    1274   1318   96.66     8      6L      LLLLL      -1

A nine goal third term set this win up. Our forward line gelled, with all of Power Raid, edgie, gaskin, Dingster and Cheval kicking multiple goals, and sataris had his best game with 17 disposals and a heroic first goal. ant555 and GotTheGoodes provided the midfield drive, and my 13 tackles was probably a personal best

upload_2018-4-29_21-11-48.png

...have gone dark until the B&F ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm taking it in blocks of weeks. FIFO style...

Just skipping s**t as I go makes it go quicker 'n stuff. :p

FIFO workers are wombats...........eats roots and leaves

SwampStats Round 14

We're on fire! After conceding the first 4 goals, we got on top, and by quarter time led. And we stretched our advantage every quarter, led by a dominant midfield of Firestarter, ant555 and GotTheGoodes. Our forward line clicked again, with edgie having his best ever game with 19 touches and 5 goals straight, and Power Raid dodging bullets on his way to 4 goals. And Dingster regained the outright lead in the FRED Medal race as well.

And we also get a double helping of doughnuts, thanks to Quadzilla and TradeDraft :D

upload_2018-5-6_21-3-33.png

This takes us up to 7th on the ladder, with the 4th best percentage overall, but we still need to win at least one more game, with the Demons only behind us on %, and the Royals lurking half a game behind. Our final two games are against the Roys this week, and finally the Bears, whilst the Demons play the Warriors and Bombers, and the Royals play the Hawks and Dragons.

If we win this week and the Royals lose, we're confirmed finalists. If we win and the Demons lose, we're virtually confirmed barring a last round disaster

upload_2018-5-6_21-4-12.png

It was good to have a slower week posting wise, but we need to step it up this week against a team with a couple of renowned spammers (hello I Dont Care :) )

original.gif

I wouldn't include me in the dominant midfield. Looks like I got beaten again.
He only had one more possie and clearly yours were more effective given our dominance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back