No Oppo Supporters The Sun Lounge (Suns posters only)

Remove this Banner Ad

l doubt I’d get picked.. just putting my hat in the ring to see what happens

Just be wary of what it means if you do get picked. Know your limitations and expectations. You don't put your hand up just because.

thats alright Bods ill be pushing for you to be the next Chairman at the Suns if Cochrane leaves;)

Wait what? You mean Mr Bods is not Cochrane? I just thought he was!

Alrighty, time to name our starting 22 for Round 1. I really like Sharp, I think he’s done more than Anderson, but I don’t think they’ll want to upset Anderson at this stage.

Unavailable will be:
Thompson
Ballard
Hanley
Harbrow (is close)
Powell
Sexton (assuming)

My team

B > Joyce. Graham. Luko
HB> Bowes Collins Fiorini
C > Ellis Greenwood Anderson
Foll > Witts Weller Rowell
HF> Ainsworth Day Swallow
F > Rankine King Macpherson

Int> Smith Miller Sharp Holman

Brodie - unlucky

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I like Holman but with Greenwood, Miller and Florini I don't think you need Holman. Brodie bring freshness vs Holman predictability. Playing two slow ruck in witts and Smith could backfire.

Alrighty, time to name our starting 22 for Round 1. I really like Sharp, I think he’s done more than Anderson, but I don’t think they’ll want to upset Anderson at this stage.

Unavailable will be:
Thompson
Ballard
Hanley
Harbrow (is close)
Powell
Sexton (assuming)

My team

B > Joyce. Graham. Luko

Brodie - unlucky

No Brodie? Please explain?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unavailable will be:
Thompson
Ballard
Hanley
Harbrow (is close)
Powell
Sexton (assuming)

My team

B > Joyce. Graham. Luko

Brodie - unlucky

Witts and Smith in the same team?
There's some cogent arguments revolving around not needing one ruckman in a team let alone 2
Sharp and Joyce are well behind Brodie in my selection at least

Last edited:
No Brodie? Please explain?

As Peel67skin commented, you probably could swap Brodie for Holman given we now have harder bodies in the middle, so that sounds fair. I went with 2 rucks for Round 1 cause Wittsy hasn’t had the games in him yet and he’ll need some consistent chop outs. No doubt he’ll end up going solo after a game or two.

Witts and Smith in the same team?
There's some cogent arguments revolving around not needing one ruckman in a team let alone 2
Sharp and Joyce are well behind Brodie in my selection at least

Different positions, but I’ve been talked into swapping Holman for Brodie

As Peel67skin commented, you probably could swap Brodie for Holman given we now have harder bodies in the middle, so that sounds fair. I went with 2 rucks for Round 1 cause Wittsy hasn’t had the games in him yet and he’ll need some consistent chop outs. No doubt he’ll end up going solo after a game or two.

I like having both Greenwood and Brodie in the same team. Allows us to have a big body at every stoppage and frees up Spitta to play elsewhere.

Last edited:
Different positions, but I’ve been talked into swapping Holman for Brodie

Brodie, Greenwood and swallow can all rotate between each other for mid and forward. Holman definitely out for me for round 1 but is a long season, with florini Ai sworth , Sam day injuries history Holman., Murdoch, sharp, budarick, Corbett, burgess et. could easily slot in and be competitive rather than all in rehab and depend on Dawson and heron.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back