Podcast The Sweet F.A. Podcast Episode 6 - The Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Also Millky95 super salty about tgrs

I'll admit I gave up the match threads to benefit tgrs

I posted on the 13/09 that he would be taking over round 12 which started 11/10/16, bit more than 2 days there mate.

The only help tgrs has been given is a proof read or a quote when required otherwise it's all his own work and he was reading old threads before season 22 even started to learn about the history and see how the league worked.

I seem to remember a member of the Swamprat leadership group approaching me jumping at the chance to hand my match thread posting over to a EKA prospect just a week or two afterwards too :rolleyes:

I was just thankful I didn't have to do it :D

Hey RU_, if you had taken the captaincy from fitzroybowiedog for season 22, I would have left :D

You didn't deserve to take the captaincy. FB does a fantastic job and you were barely sighted in season 21. He made the right call by you by wanting you to get back to a reasonable level of activity before you took over.

You also took Azarole with you who I really don't think wanted to leave the Roys.

Hey RU_, if you had taken the captaincy from fitzroybowiedog for season 22, I would have left :D

You didn't deserve to take the captaincy. FB does a fantastic job and you were barely sighted in season 21. He made the right call by you by wanting you to get back to a reasonable level of activity before you took over.

You also took Azarole with you who I really don't think wanted to leave the Roys.

He wasn't active in season 22 and did a pretty solid job as captain

(Log in to remove this ad.)

?
Van_Dyke was plenty active

RU_ and Smartys were our captains in season 22. Van_Dyke has finally taken up the mantle in season 23.

He is a extremely deserving candidate and I cannot wait to see how he effects the team next season.

RU_ and Smartys were our captains in season 22. Van_Dyke has finally taken up the mantle in season 23.

He is a extremely deserving candidate and I cannot wait to see how he effects the team next season.

j26wrP.gif

At the end of a day, the deal was that I got captaincy in S22. I was over waiting, I was around in S21, albeit not as active but didn't FB have a very poor season in S20 iirc?

Ask Azarole yourself. I told him I was going and he's welcome to follow. We're very good real life mates, what did you expect?

At the end of a day, the deal was that I got captaincy in S22. I was over waiting, I was around in S21, albeit not as active but didn't FB have a very poor season in S20 iirc?

Ask Azarole yourself. I told him I was going and he's welcome to follow. We're very good real life mates, what did you expect?
For that reason alone i would have done the exact same thing that fitzroybowiedog did. For someone wanting to come in as captain you would expect them to be busting at the seams doing everything possible. Not the greatest job application if you were getting less active.

Then to come out and label him as the worst captain for S22 well thats just childish and something you'd expect for the brothers of frustration

Maybe he did have a down season 20, but season 21 he was fine and the leadership group widely agreed when he told us the situation that he did the right thing.

I don't think I would have been alone in leaving.

For that reason alone i would have done the exact same thing that fitzroybowiedog did. For someone wanting to come in as captain you would expect them to be busting at the seams doing everything possible. Not the greatest job application if you were getting less active.

Then to come out and label him as the worst captain for S22 well thats just childish and something you'd expect for the brothers of frustration
It was clearly said in jest and not seriously. FB knows I love him.

It was clearly said in jest and not seriously. FB knows I love him.

Yeah nah, you could hear the salty tears in your voice.

Nice try though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back