Mega Thread The Sweet FA Landfill

If you shot my dog I'mma kill

• Your

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Cat

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I missed it, when is the SweetFA finally going to by that un-needed Jumbo Tron so i can get a decent replay?

We don't have the budget for a Jumbo Tron but we are investing in a massive speaker system so everybody can hear Millky95 in the podcast.

We don't have the budget for a Jumbo Tron but we are investing in a massive speaker system so everybody can hear Millky95 in the podcast.

What a waste of Wangs that would be.

Can we get a iBeng for me to watch replays on then?

Maybe if he stopped using his 'Conference Call' set-up...

25085124-communication-or-conference-call-concept-isolated-on-white.jpg

Bickering with DemonJim.

Public Service Announcement: The Board is a really different place with DJ on ignore.
It is?

I must also have DJ on ignore cos a
I can't remember when I noticed him last

It is?

I must also have DJ on ignore cos a
I can't remember when I noticed him last
I hope you don't ignore your significant others like you ignore me. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The key word there was 'significant'.
Oh shush now Vanilla rover... you had your fun, now you've turned into a bitter old man that has no sting left in him.
I suggest you hang up your boots. Go have a spank just due to you being an SFA admin once and call it a night.

Oh shush now Vanilla rover... you had your fun, now you've turned into a bitter old man that has no sting left in him.
I suggest you hang up your boots. Go have a spank just due to you being an SFA admin once and call it a night.

Is that the best you've got? It's like being flogged with 3 week old rhubarb.

At least you tried. :thumbsu:

All this in the Ladder thread, mobbs would be deleting half of this if he was still alive.

TFW should move it to somewhere more suitable. If no action, I'll delete the off-topic crap.

TFW should move it to somewhere more suitable. If no action, I'll delete the off-topic crap.

I'll have a flick through later. See what oversteps the mark. Personally I've got no issue with banter outside of the squad submission thread.

Might be time for an off topic banter thread though if it's annoying people.

I'll have a flick through later. See what oversteps the mark. Personally I've got no issue with banter outside of the squad submission thread.

The natives are simply restless for their stats!

People shouldn't need to wade through pages of off-topic stuff in this thread to find the original purpose. It should be ladders and stats only, with few exceptions, such as querying a stat etc.

Back