Poll The T20A 17/18 Final

Vote for the winner of T20A 17/18

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

31307709763_c812834ab3_o.png

THE T20A FINAL

The winners of Group A and Group B, both undefeated across the entire competition, go head to head in the final to determine the champion of the 2017/18 T20A season. Will the trophy stay in Fremantle with the Armada going back-to-back, or will we see Melbourne become the Kings of T20A...

Voting will only run for 48 hours
Do not ask for votes or you will be penalised

FREMANTLE ARMADA vs. MELBOURNE KINGS

27185104799_a004e81381_o.png

FXDJwWF.png

Great final. I can't go past Bacon Warrior, again. He's just gone to a different level in terms of design. He is a master of finding good design parameters for any given sport and innovating at the cutting edge within that space. He produces these fantastic unique, yet sport appropriate designs competition in, competition out. We should all strive to be more like that.

Well what do you know, the two best designs from the start met up for the final dance. Despite this I guess I have to go down with the Freo Armada ship :thumbsu:

Wow! The quality of these competitions just keeps going up and up. Everytime I go and check the forums its another level up. Someday ill try and enter these competitions but everyone’s so good now.

It’s back to two votes the difference with just over 8 hours left...
Armada have paced their chase well. Probably need less than 10 an over for the last few.

Armada have paced their chase well. Probably need less than 10 an over for the last few.

Had it to 14-15 but another vote to the Kings has maybe made it too high a mountain to climb with four hours left of play...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would have thought the Kings were a sure thing to win this match.

tbf when the score was 3-12 I thought the same thing.

in fact I still do.

Congratulations to Bacon Warrior on winning the T20A 2017/18 Championship.

Absolutely deserved it, and very well done to come in as a fill-in with such a short deadline and to produce not one but two unique, quality designs goes to show just how talented a designer that you are.

At this rate I can only imagine it’ll be 3/3, having now taken out GARNT and T20A, you’re the odds on favourite to win NAFL.

Back