The Tiger myth - Stop telling me Richmond aren't talented

Remove this Banner Ad

New hurt list today expose the myth of injuries at Collingwood. Check out Bulldogs and GWS. The only difference is they are not backed up by a compliant media who perpetuate that the Pies were so brave to lose by 43points, before announcing another injury crisis at the Pies. When does bad luck become bad management? As this has been a constant since Pies have not made the finals. Or is it Spin trying to save the Eddie and Bucks ticket?
It’s no wonder the pies are hit by injuries .....yet again!!

Elliott, Wells & Reid are so injury prone, held together with staples, tape and glue.

These guys can’t be relied upon ........ it was no surprise Reid went off with another injury Sunday.

Anyone doubting Richmond’s ability is just naive.Play to team structures have a couple of real match winning superstars,give effort and provide pressure every week,however I think what people may be wanting to know is how they would go without some of their real stars if they were to get injured.
We all know stars are required to push for a flag, including a pretty healthy list. It’s more the point that the rest are pretty good too ......... this is the main area of debate, as others think their average at best!!

Thats fairly wrong. We had all those blokes in 2016 and we were utterly s**t. The change from s**t to good happened below that.

This is almost the best post in the thread.

In 2016 and before that people were saying 'they have 4 stars and that's it, they won't ever make it'.

Now we're winning and people say 'without those 4 stars they would be nowhere'.

Can't have it both ways.

Moore isn't struggling-he is injured for much of the time.
exactly
so leave the hot coals to the crows and nigel 'not so' smart
we wouldn't touch moore with a bargepole
adams over prestia? you're on some smith st gear

This is almost the best post in the thread.

In 2016 and before that people were saying 'they have 4 stars and that's it, they won't ever make it'.

Now we're winning and people say 'without those 4 stars they would be nowhere'.

Can't have it both ways.
Hows - they have 4 stars and they go ok i guess.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back