The Title Race

Remove this Banner Ad

I know what you're saying but they won't. Liverpool shot themselves in the foot.

After the season we have had I wouldn't think anything is guaranteed and I don't think City fans are celebrating just yet.

There is being confident and then there is sounding like a knob, guess what one you sound like?

Explain how I'm sounding like a knob by being confident the team I support will be back challenging for the title next season, you have really become a precious little lady lately sacka.

Explain how I'm sounding like a knob by being confident the team I support will be back challenging for the title next season, you have really become a precious little lady lately sacka.

Difference between confidence and arrogance though. I don't have an issue with you thinking United will be back challenging. But saying it with any certainty is where it tips the scale.

Difference between confidence and arrogance though. I don't have an issue with you thinking United will be back challenging. But saying it with any certainty is where it tips the scale.

Thankfully I don't particularly care what you think tips a non-existent scale.

As an Essendon supporter it's the equivalent of being happy Carlton didn't win a flag because Collingwood did instead.
Because of the number of titles involved I would swap Collingwood with Hawthorn to describe the turd sandwich we are eating. Epic bottling is epic.

Just my opinion on the topic, (not that it means anything) my money is on Manchester City to win the league but it was a gallant effort by Liverpool, no doubts about that. The opportunity of a league title gave some hope to the Liverpool faithful; which always brings some joy the world of football, although I believe City are deserving winners of the title. I hope next season is as exciting as this one :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Manc trolls are out! It's fantastic

Did you expect anything else? Liverpool fans have given United fans s**t on here all season.

how can you be 3-0 up with 10 minutes to go and draw

Bottled it. They shat their pants, pure and simple. As much as I dislike Ferguson and his ManU, they would never have folded like that.Nor would the great Liverpool teams of the 80s. It was theirs for the taking, Liverpool fans are now excusing their team with 'small squad' and 'long season,' but the truth is they lost their nerve.

Bottled it. They shat their pants, pure and simple. As much as I dislike Ferguson and his ManU, they would never have folded like that.Nor would the great Liverpool teams of the 80s. It was theirs for the taking, Liverpool fans are now excusing their team with 'small squad' and 'long season,' but the truth is they lost their nerve.

Seriously? Ferguson has lost loads of games from unloseable positions

These sorta games happen, it's not good enough but we'll learn from it

I think you can see how much the last couple of weeks has taken out of Liverpool emotionally and mentally. Gerrard looks like he's been sleeping rough for a week, which is understandable after the slip. But when you've been on a high for so long, when you crash you tend to crash big. Not sure I'd call last night a choke, I reckon a combination of bad tactics and just hitting the wall.

Will be interesting to see if Liverpool can get them up for the Newcastle game, might be an occasion where that victory parade thing the Liverpool supporters have been doing pre-game might be called for.

At the end of the day you just don't win the league with the 8th best defense in the league or something daft.

If we actually win it, it would have to be the worst back 5 to win the English league for a long time

Considering how much we have had served to us under Moyes I reckon your boys on here are getting off lightly

That's not fair, we love Moyes, we adore the Moyes, we had nothing but good things to say about him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back