Media The Top 50 Qootyers 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

No offence to Haro but he'd be lucky if he were in the top 60.

Now please explain in detail how you derive at his top 5 placing, because I'm interested to know how qooty was explained to you upon your arrival to the league.

No offence to Haro but he'd be lucky if he were in the top 60.

Now please explain in detail how you derive at his top 5 placing, because I'm interested to know how qooty was explained to you upon your arrival to the league.
Using GI Joes and Crayons I'm assuming

If Brahj is 52 , Haro is somewhere between 152 and 160.
That's odd considering I've been here longer than him and this is based on playing stats.

Maybe your judgement is somehow impaired, must have sand up there somehow.

THIRTY-FOUR
35995.jpg

Nakia [133.7 ranking points]
The feel-good story of the Top 50. If there's ever a poster who's never ruffled a feather and is universally adored in this league, it's Nakia. Had the league on his side since the day he entered the league and there won't be a poster not stoked to see him receive his rewards here. If I were to level any criticism, it would be his softness as a poster. He often shies away from sharing his true opinions, and will meekly submit to the wishes of others when any heat is applied. If he worked on growing some backbone, he could be a truly respected poster in the league, rather than the much-loved plush bunny he is now. Avatar is entertaining enough. Congrats on your second placing in the Top 50 to the league nice guy.

THIRTY-THREE
images

okeydoke7 [134.0 ranking points]
"Omg Karny I thought u were only including active posters w/ clubs" yeah well this is my thread so I can do what I want. I think I have an opinion of Okey that's much higher than the average plebeian around this league, however I was also retired for his entire administrative reign, so make of that what you will. I've used his old avatar here because I think it's hundreds of times better than it's typewriter replacement. As for the player, well he won himself an Alfie so he must be half decent with Qooty in hand. Nearing 200 games with over 500 goals, this is the second consecutive time that Okey has been ranked #33, which I find interesting in a boring statistically improbable nerd kinda way. Kudos to Okey for consistency against all odds.
THIRTY-TWO
10299.jpg

ant555 [136.4 ranking points]
I really liked the pizazz of this guy recently. Until some date less than a month ago, he hadn't posted on this entire board since one post in 2012, and prior to that a few posts in 2010. The Bombers' general inadequacy as a Qootball club led to them maintaining him on their list for literally half a decade despite no output. HaroLad became captain, saw what apparently no one had been able to see for years, and dropped him from the list. Straight away he pops up like "Hey woah man what was that for, I'm back, I'm about" and has since announced his comeback. An absolutely inspirational story of staying on a list for years on end despite all odds. Thrilled to announce him as the 32nd most successful active Qootyer, with 222 games and a BOG in a Grand Final. I'm assuming the avatar is a picture of his car, which is cool I guess. Has me pinning him down as pretty old. Pls respond with confirmation.

Hi Karnezis_13,

Was just wondering where someone like myself who has had a totally underwhelming and mediocre Qooty career would rank.

Cheers,
Cloud_.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought a player of my caliber would be sitting comfortably in the top 20. Alas, I'm doing something wrong.

You made it at least, out of how many players in the league.
The top 35 must be star-studded. ;)

I'd be interested to see the formula used. Magnificent thread and Karni is one of my all time favs so It's not a criticism but more a question.

The top 35 must be star-studded. ;)

I'd be interested to see the formula used. Magnificent thread and Karni is one of my all time favs so It's not a criticism but more a question.

Pretty sure he had the formula in one of his others. Will be interesting to see it again at the end of it all. Agree though these are the type of threads that make this place thrive.

Pretty sure he had the formula in one of his others. Will be interesting to see it again at the end of it all. Agree though these are the type of threads that make this place thrive.
I thought he said he changed it. Not to worry, and you're right. This kind of stuff was the reason I once thrived on this board.

I've literally never heard of #32.
I've heard of him. I'm fairly sure he was the one the Pink Panther stepped on first.

That's odd considering I've been here longer than him and this is based on playing stats.

Maybe your judgement is somehow impaired, must have sand up there somehow.

When was your first season?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back