The USA Sports Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Defending in the NBA hasn’t been a thing for many years now.

I haven’t watched the league properly for about 10 years but will check on what the Bulls are doing in terms on rebuilding. So I will usually check daily scores every now and then. First thing I notice are the scores being unusually high from what I remember.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

End of a dynasty with the Warriors after tonight's game.
I'm still on the fence about it. I think a tweak or two could have them back contending. But they need to make the hard decision and cut ties with Klay Thompson who is no longer the Klay Thompson of old. He's slow, unathletic, cant defend and even his shooting is hit or miss nowadays. Sure some nights he will drop 30 and hit 8 threes and then some nights you get what happened in the play in when he goes 0-6 from deep and 0-10 for the night with 0 points.

He's a spent force and needs to be released.

Steph needs a running mate. How they bring in another star though I dont really know but the makings of a good team are there.

If you can somehow keep Curry, Draymond, Kuminga, Moody, Podz and TJD and somehow bring in another star player, they can compete.

They need to shed Chris Paul, Klay Thompson and Wiggs though.

I also saw something interesting on the internet today.

Imagine if a player has this career.

2x NBA Champion
2x NBA Finals MVP
1x MVP
9x Scoring Champion
4x All D First Team
3x Steals Leader

That's basically a HOF career.

Well that so happens to be the gap between Jordan and LeBron. That's all the extra accolades Jordan has over Lebron. Jordan has en entire Hall of Fame career between himself and LeBron.

I mean I know the GOAT debate is dumb cos nobody gets near MJ but that one was kinda like, well s**t. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back