The Week 9 NBA Thread - where Draymond says goodbye, and Ja says hello

Who will cop the first ejection of the week?

• Ja for pulling his gun on Pierre the Pelican

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draymond for headbutting his psychologist

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Joker for asking the refs: "Why so serious?"

• Phoenix's medical insurer from Footprint Arena after staging a sit-in protest against Brad Beal

• Elmer after one too many hot takes

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is how i have voted on my first go

89xp0i.jpg

No Homer bias or agenda as you can see a :)

Tatum was a a pissweak Beta in that game though and should be on the trade table as of now.

That escalated quickly.

Celtics out in the 2nd round of the playoffs.

No excuses, Mazzula is a bum of a coach and Tatum is not an Alpha.

Celtics most overrated team in the NBA by a mile.

Didn't you say "it's our ring to lose'' only last week?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

White played an awesome game but damn he missed a couple of really good looks with about a minute to go in regulation.

Lol at pathetic trolls of pissant irrelevant trash franchises like The Sixers and Poolicans and San TankFlogtio trying to troll the Celtics

Look at your own backyards bums

Porky Zion and New Whoreleans lost to the lowly Grizzlies, where is the mockery therr ? SMH

Lol at pathetic trolls of pissant irrelevant trash franchises like The Sixers and Poolicans and San TankFlogtio trying to troll the Celtics

Porky Zion and New Whoreleans lost to the lowly Grizzlies, where is the mockery therr ? SMH
Not sure why you are quoting me EJ, just an observation of what happened in the game.

Not sure why you are quoting me EJ, just an observation of what happened in the game.

I didn't mean to quote you mate, it was directed at supporters of loser franchisees like Slysh and Son of Skeletor

Been a bit off my nut since 3 pm lol

Houston are a legitimate/respectable franchise, Sixers and Pelicans are a joke.

Anyhow we will hammer the Lakers on Christmas Day and make Lebron cry onto his nappies. It's all good :)

I didn't mean to quote you mate, it was directed at supporters of loser franchisees like Slysh and Son of Skeletor

Anyhow we will hammer the Lakers on Christmas Day and make Lebron cry onto his nappies. It's all good :)
Didn’t troll the Celtics, I am not the one that claimed it was there’s to lose literally days before having one of the biggest melt downs I have seen on Big footy over a random regular season game that does not matter.

The Celtics are good dude, it’s one game… relax a little. I honestly thought you were doing a bit it was that over the top.

I'm not trolling the Celtics, I'm just pointing out that a week, or even an hour, is a long time in football your outlook on things.

Nobody trolls the Pels more than me. It's in the OP of every weekly thread for heaven's sake. Never bet the Pels.

Just a reminder folks, it's not too late to vote for Elmer_Judd in the poll.

Boston should have won that game, but choked as bad as anyone I've watched this season.

I should know, Warriors have had plenty of them.

Celtics let it slip for sure but I feel like there’s been an unusually large amount of games with teams surrendering even biggers leads already this season.

Rudy Gobert's impact this year is wildly overrated. Embiid casually dropping 50 on him right now.

Fact remains that his trade is the worst in recent NBA history. I don't wanna hear any of the recent BS claiming the Wolves won that trade.

Wolves winning because Edwards improving, Conley starting and KAT playing proper basketball.

Gobert is a good player, but he ain't worth near $40M a year, and he definitely aint worth 4 1st round picks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back