FFC + BBFC = BBFFC

All Australian
Jun 29, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Wolverhampton Wanderers
During the time of the trade week many rumours were created involving possible players coming to Brisbane.

The ones mentioned were:
Ben Hart
Andrew Mcleod
Sam Power
Brett Thornton

I was more than a little annoyed that none of these trades occured.
And the fact that we only got pick 34 for '****er mc my hair and beard colour dont match" (im sick of him)- makes my blood boil.

thoughts?

Well...
Sam Power is a doggie hack we didn't want..hart was a little old and the lions probably thought better of it..thornton was never a serious chance only wants the hawks..mcleod is the only one i would have liked but that was blown out of proportion,i'm not sure the lions took that seriously.

I had slight hopes for riewoldt but maybe next year:D

FFC + BBFC = BBFFC said:
During the time of the trade week many rumours were created involving possible players coming to Brisbane.

The ones mentioned were:
Ben Hart
Andrew Mcleod
Sam Power
Brett Thornton

I was more than a little annoyed that none of these trades occured.
And the fact that we only got pick 34 for '****er mc my hair and beard colour dont match" (im sick of him)- makes my blood boil.

thoughts?
Mcleod was the only one of those that i even considered.
Hart is old and nowhere near where we are going,
Power isnt that good
Thornton wants to goto hawks, no point dragging some1 kicking and screaming.

To be honest i wouldnt have given up a high pick for Mcleod, only chance is if adelaide desperately wanted Crackers and we hadnt delisted him.
Besides Brad Miller at CHB that i wanted all year, i dont think we need players as much as picks at this stage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back