Teams The 'What Does Your Current Side Look Like' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

i have Caff-> Clisby
who should i trade BGoodes out for? ATM i have griffen, but not too confident with him

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-07-02 at 12.22.07 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-07-02 at 12.22.07 PM.png
    80.5 KB · Views: 123
2cd0jn.jpg

Pretty happy with where my team is at right at the moment (bar that f*ckwit Staker) despite barely clinging onto a top 20k spot. Next week will probably be Crouch > cheapie and Staker to SJ depending on cash. Any other suggestions?

2cd0jn.jpg

Pretty happy with where my team is at right at the moment (bar that f*ckwit Staker) despite barely clinging onto a top 20k spot. Next week will probably be Crouch > cheapie and Staker to SJ depending on cash. Any other suggestions?

It's gonna be tight for you to afford Staker > SJ next week. You may be okay just.

My team before trades this week:

DEF: Goddard, Gibbs, Heppell, Hartlett, Ibbotson, Terlich (Birchall, Thurlow)
MID: Ablett, Swan, Pendlebury, Barlow, S. Mitchell, Deledio, Priddis, Ball (T. Mitchell, B. Goodes)
RUC: Cox, Goldstein (Nicholls, Currie)
FWD: Riewoldt, Martin, Bartel, Stokes, Rockliff, Franklin (Macaffer, Staker)

:)

nJbrcqZ.png

Changed my trades and brought in a real smokey! Owned by 1.5% of teams and a huge chance to score well. Gotta take the risk to have any shot at the prize, not gonna win bringing in the same players as everyone else. Scored 95 last week in terrible weather for a big man. Was absolutely bucketing down and still was plucking them with ease. Will relief ruck a good amount of time as well as kick multiple goals. Coming up against Melb followed by GWS. Surely can kick a bag and dominate.

Next week is obviously SJ straight back in, either for Rocky or JPK, depending on who fails more.

nJbrcqZ.png

Changed my trades and brought in a real smokey! Owned by 1.5% of teams and a huge chance to score well. Gotta take the risk to have any shot at the prize, not gonna win bringing in the same players as everyone else. Scored 95 last week in terrible weather for a big man. Was absolutely bucketing down and still was plucking them with ease. Will relief ruck a good amount of time as well as kick multiple goals. Coming up against Melb followed by GWS. Surely can kick a bag and dominate.

Next week is obviously SJ straight back in, either for Rocky or JPK, depending on who fails more.

he'll have a great 1st half, kicking 3 and then quickly fades away in the second half ;)

kk.png
Still with $100,000 might upgrade vlast next week and maybe swap cotch to murphy depending on scores also keeping an eye on grimes

This is the side currently. Still a bit of work to go but getting close. Super-premium mid next week should help.

c5u3.jpg

Nice i like harbrow abit different ! Did u get gibba stuck in the mids or is that where u want him ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 22728
Still with $100,000 might upgrade vlast next week and maybe swap cotch to murphy depending on scores also keeping an eye on grimes

Solid team. Agree Vlaustin next week should be the priority. Improving your f7 in the medium term will be good as a few popular forwards have a history of late withdrawal (I'm looking at this probably in a few weeks).

Backs: Goddard, Heppell, Hanley, Burgoyne, Gibbs, Ibbotson (Goodes E, Thurlow)
Mids: Swan, Ablett, Pendlebury, Cornes, Barlow, Stanton, Kennedy, Cotchin (Mitchell E, Hutchings)
Rucks: Kreuzer, Leuenberger (Blicavs, Nicholls E)
Forwards: Martin, Cox, Cloke, Kennedy, Rockliff, Johnson (Staker E, Burbury)

It's gonna be Hutchings or Blicavs to a base price rookie this week and a premium upgrade (either Goodes or someone in the starting team)

dt.JPG

JPK -> K. Cornes
Blicavs -> McBean

Trades left till uber-premo 22
Hartlett-> Enright/Malceski
S.Mitchell -> Barlow
Fyfe-> Stanton
Goodes/T. Mitchell/K. Martin -> Dangerfield
Franklin -> Rockliff/Roughead

Backs: Goddard, Heppell, Gibbs, Hanley, Ibbotson, Terlich (Clisby, Thurlow).

Mids: Swan, GAJ, Pendles, Barlow, K Jack, K Cornes, Stanton, T Mitchell (Hrovat, Colqouhn)

Rucks: Cox, Minson (Blivacs, Nicholls)

Fwds: Bartel, JJK, N Riewoldt, Martin, SJ, Cloke (Staker, Rowe)

447k in the bank. Thoughts on any glaring holes?

Thinking Blivacs -> 89k rookie, then Clisby -> Malceski, keeping Terlich at D7. Time to have some good cover I think.

View attachment 23668

JPK -> K. Cornes
Blicavs -> McBean

Trades left till uber-premo 22
Hartlett-> Enright/Malceski
S.Mitchell -> Barlow
Fyfe-> Stanton
Goodes/T. Mitchell/K. Martin -> Dangerfield
Franklin -> Rockliff/Roughead

why mcbean in the rucks ?? if ur not getting him to use the dpp may aswell go cheaper to an 89k rook ??? and maybe jpk to jelwood just a thought thou

Screen shot 2013-07-14 at 11.13.18 PM.png
after trades gone hartless > enright and jack > o'keefe.... jack seems to be copping to many tags now last 3 weeks pretty poor

why mcbean in the rucks ?? if ur not getting him to use the dpp may aswell go cheaper to an 89k rook ??? and maybe jpk to jelwood just a thought thou

If he goes Franklin to Roughead the DPP will be useful.

Im in the same boat in that at the moment all of Roughead, Cox and McBean are in the rucks, but at a point I may end up doing a forward to someone like Moller (89k ruck) where it will then become effective, or instead decide that bringing in someone like Minson is worth more then the 6th best forward

mskkle.png

First time I've posted my team on here.

At the moment I'm thinking:

Dwyer > Riewoldt
Blicavs > Arnot

Which will complete my forward line (once I trade Franklin) and leave me with 277k for next week when I'll make my last backline upgrade. I'm leaving that till next week because I have to decide between offloading Goodes or Ellis.

Thoughts?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back