Multiplat The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Tales of a legendary card playing, camomile drinking adventurer

How do you feel about Gwent?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

If you only romance Triss is the ending just a pallete swap? ie. Triss moves into the winery with you? Or does something else happen?
Looks like it, mostly. The dialogue is obviously different and there's no unicorn, but it otherwise looks like what I remember the Yen ending being like

Here's the game running in handheld mode.

I'm extremely impressed. The game still looks beautiful IMO. And it runs well to boot. Saber have done an exceptional job. Really exceeded my expectations on this one. Can't wait to play it again.

Interesting. Whether intentionally leaked or not, hopefully, if the date of December 17 is correct, we will get an official release date soon.

Just finished the main story a cople days ago. Absolutley amazing I'm glad I persisted. I'm currently trying to get the mastercrafted feline armour (currently have superior) then I'm off to the Oxenfurt sewers for HOS.

I got the ending where Ciri is the empress. It was bittersweet but I loved it.
I'm with Triss
I killed Radovic
I sided with Roche

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And here I was worried that I was coming to the end of my Witcher 3 game...

Honestly, you'll never come to the end of it. The replay value is extremely high and you'll find and notice things that you haven't before.

Back