Prediction There is No such thing as luck in anything you do

Remove this Banner Ad

I know several quality mental health professionals who can provide exactly the therapy required to work through....whatever this is.

Best wishes.

It is embroiled in physical maths, like fu** off

I disagree. Luck is vital.

After all, you cannot control when you blow a knee out, or a ball bounces in a low % way (think the Monfries bounce), that the umpires ping you for nothing etc.

Sport (like everything else) is about doing everything right to maximize your chances of success (as you can always help yourself) and then hoping the gods smile on you.

You tend to get exactly what you deserve.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bullshit. Explain Clive Palmer
I didn’t invent the rule but it seems to ring true. It’s a hard thing to get ones head around I must admit and doesn’t seem to make much sense but everything is interrelated and subtle.

I disagree. Luck is vital.

After all, you cannot control when you blow a knee out, or a ball bounces in a low % way (think the Monfries bounce), that the umpires ping you for nothing etc.

Sport (like everything else) is about doing everything right to maximize your chances of success (as you can always help yourself) and then hoping the gods smile on you.
You’re blurring circumstance with a positive or negative result of it. It just happens.
Practice makes perfect in every way.
The time put in ensure better results through repetition.

I don’t believe in Karma.
Honestly I don’t.
You'll suffer for that. It's called --- uhhhh :think: --- oh, wait ...
Give it time... as reckon he will end up in jail where he belongs... just like this thread really should be deleted.
(what are we even doing in here and wtf has it to do with footy?)

That’s no karma
Yes it is.
The word translates to action or deed.
The concept is pre-buddhist and comes out of all those Dharmic philosophies from 3000+ years ago and says you get the consequences of your actions.
You reap what you sow.

If you're talking about the whole mystical energy forces thing, that's religious dogma that has been added on afterwards, like every religion has done, ever.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back