Things That s**t Me (Video Game edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Something which annoys me is if you accidentally speak to someone and you cannot quickly get out of the conversation. Also if you cannot speed up conversations.

I wish there were more challenging games these days.

Something which annoys me is if you accidentally speak to someone and you cannot quickly get out of the conversation. Also if you cannot speed up conversations.

osEQw0s.png

> unskippable cutscenes
> uncustomisable viewpoints for your character, like not being able to zoom out a bit to see what's around you
> Nintendo's potential to complete my life against the actual sheer disappointment
> stickers on game cases that tear and/or leave glue residue
> people who flip collectible games and consoles on ebay, driving prices to silly levels
> how every second staff member in EB games stores tries to sound uber cool when they speak, e.g. everone's a "dude"
> lack of game manuals or just really cheap crappy ones
> god-awful gameplay flaws like in AFL Live (first one)
> story moments that disconnect you from the immersion, like where a protagonist does something you disagree with (Last of Us)
> overly linear games like FFVIII, Beyond: Two Souls and many, many more modern games, that with a bit more free exploration would be amazing
> COD bashing, particularly from people who still buy the games but who think it makes them sound like a seasoned pro to say how s**t they are

Definitely DLC. "Hey we could have included this is the game, but we just want more of your ******* money". We already pay 60-90 dollars for games, we don't need to pay more for something that should have been in the game to start with.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A lack of offline multiplayer games.

Especially 4 player split-screen shooters and racers.
This x 1000. Not even Need For Speed has local multiplayer anymore, what the * is that? I play a lot of sport games when I have mates over because it's basically the only genre that caters to 'party' multiplayer.

Local co-op is also pretty much dead. Used to love going through games' campaign/career modes with friends. Just can't do it anymore.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back