Things weirder than finding out Basil Zempilas is Mayor of Perth

Remove this Banner Ad

Credit to the people of Perth for the sacrifice they have made here. By giving Basil a largely ceremonial role with no significant responsibilities they have removed him from everyone else's TV screens. :rainbow:

Are you lost? :drunk:

I hear Basil wants the hobos gone because he hates the smell, reckon he'd need to send them to West Horsham to bring relief from that though. :$
Fair trade then, elect that campaigner Luke Darcy mayor of Sunshine or something

If I’ve learnt anything from politics in the last decade, he’s a shoe in for PM in a few years. Or, if not that, Premier of Worsten Australia.
W.A premier definitely not a chance as he doesn't fold to chinese influence

Could be worse.

Imagine if the poor campaigners were made to go to WA. Even for a long weekend.

Yeah, that'd suck being in 2 weeks quarantine in a hotel room on a day like today when it's 30 and fine and everyone can go to the beach.

And get this, people that live here can go for as long as they want! Even if it's more than 5km from their house!

Wild I know!

Credit to the people of Perth for the sacrifice they have made here. By giving Basil a largely ceremonial role with no significant responsibilities they have removed him from everyone else's TV screens. :rainbow:

Are you lost? :drunk:

I hear Basil wants the hobos gone because he hates the smell, reckon he'd need to send them to West Horsham to bring relief from that though. :$
Now that's just nasty. LoL

Thats one way to boost up south Australians population lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lefties in the USA tearing down statues of one of the greatest men in the history of the planet, Theodore Roosevelt, and then supporting this guy ...

View attachment 988505

View attachment 988506

View attachment 988508

View attachment 988509

View attachment 988510
You're not the type to Welch on a bet, are you?

In that case you'll be up for a sig/av bet until the end of the Finals series
Cats straight set, you win
Cats don't straight set, I win

Get dressed, there's a good lad

Basil upset the he shes and she hes
Basil says that men have a penis and women have a vagina, and is now having to apologise and do some re-education. Does this mean the biologists who wrote all our old school textbooks are being 'cancelled' as well?

Perhaps Basil should be made to sit through one of our Dan Andrews Safer School programs.

Lol Basil.

Cannot keep his big snoozer out of it. LOL Perth.

As a member of the LGBTQIA (Long, Giant, Breath-Taking, Queer Inhaling Apparatus) community, you think Basil would know better...

Last edited:
Basil is a total elitist a-hole. In person he is even worse.
complete dickhead w***er in every sense of the word.

Him and Dangerfield would cause the universe to cave in on itself if they got together, i s**t you not.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back