Things weirder than finding out Basil Zempilas is Mayor of Perth

Remove this Banner Ad

Basil is a total elitist a-hole. In person he is even worse.
complete dickhead w***er in every sense of the word.

Him and Dangerfield would cause the universe to cave in on itself if they got together, i sh*t you not.

I saw him a few years ago outside Subiaco Oval strolling along like he was the King of Perth, no doubt hoping people would fawn all over him.

I saw him a few years ago outside Subiaco Oval strolling along like he was the King of Perth, no doubt hoping people would fawn all over him.
Indeed.
With his big smile & “don’t you know who I am?” attitude.
Only met him once but what a ******* wankarh.

Him and Dangerfield would cause the universe to cave in on itself if they got together, i sh*t you not.
you obviously havent had much dealings with him then ...

ill give you this as a commentator of Footy he is a pain in the arse (especially for eagles games) and his foot in moth comment on 6PR was a deadset dumbarse move ... But in person Baz is one of the nicer more genuine guys going round of the WA media people Baz is far from the worst ... wanna know arrogant dickhead w***er of the highest level spend longer than 3 min with Tim Gossage... have a chat with Adrian Barich or Lauchie Read or ask Michael Thompson to do something without an over inflated apperance fee .... Baz is actually fairly decent

ill give you this as a commentator of Footy he is a pain in the arse (especially for eagles games) and his foot in moth comment on 6PR was a deadset dumbarse move ... But in person Baz is one of the nicer more genuine guys going round of the WA media people Baz is far from the worst ... wanna know arrogant dickhead w***er of the highest level spend longer than 3 min with Tim Gossage... have a chat with Adrian Barich or Lauchie Read or ask Michael Thompson to do something without an over inflated apperance fee .... Baz is actually fairly decent
I agree with you

Although every time i've bumped into Basil he has usually been hitting the nose beers hard

What you said about Barich, Read or Thompson is exactly my experiences of Stephen Quarterbrain in Melbourne.

'Quarters' is as arrogant, elitist and snobbish as they come.

I nose

You met Basil in Person?

You know tim Gossage is a saints fan?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back