Society/Culture This Country Beats France

Remove this Banner Ad

[youtube]k4L6-0WRfSA[/youtube]
Great Post:thumbsu:
You watch this and realise how wrong we have got it in the rest of the world.

I'm just waiting for the " yer but Norway has the oil". The thing is Norway dont rely on it's oil ... yes they are taxed alot... (the tax rate is actually about the same as here) but but everything else is taxed high like food, smokes , beer ...and everything etc... Norway is a very expensive place to visit and unfortunately most avoid it on holidays.

Norwegians seem proud of there taxes because they KNOW what they get for it. They realise that it does cost alot for a high standard of living.

Paying less tax = a poorer society, which = more disposable income = richer corporations = more money for advertising = a powerful media, who want less taxes so we have more disposable income. At the same time our social welfare and benefits are reduced.

I'm sorry, Government's buying people cars because they can't get transport and paying for tropical holidays because you're sick is a frickin joke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sorry, Government's buying people cars because they can't get transport and paying for tropical holidays because you're sick is a frickin joke.

Yes helping the misfortunate and people who need help is such a joke of an Idea. "I mean why should I have to pay for that???".

The idea that Australians look after their "mates" or their "fellow county man " is a myth or isn't it, I'm confused. It hurts us to think that someone is getting a free ride. In Norway they are proud to help the misfortunate an are willing to pay for that, so the hole society benefits. You dont have people fall through the cracks. Everyone is treated an equal... I know it's a sick joke for some.

Yes helping the misfortunate and people who need help is such a joke of an Idea. "I mean why should I have to pay for that???".

The idea that Australians look after their "mates" or their "fellow county man " is a myth or isn't it, I'm confused. It hurts us to think that someone is getting a free ride. In Norway they are proud to help the misfortunate an are willing to pay for that, so the hole society benefits. You dont have people fall through the cracks. Everyone is treated an equal... I know it's a sick joke thought for some.

People can look after their mates and fellow country man all they want, voluntarily. When the government forces you to buy a car for another person, yes it's wrong.

People can look after their mates and fellow country man all they want, voluntarily. When the government forces you to buy a car for another person, yes it's wrong.

Loaning a car... you wouldn't own it and you are focusing on the extreme cases. Yes we would much rather see these people homeless wheeling themselves around ... begging on the streets of New York etc...

He is referring to Norway supplying Handicapped friendly cars to those who need it.

LMAO. So the government isn't forcing anyone to buy anything, it's a government programme?

I think it is wrong that I have to buy submarines and tanks to kill people with too, but you don't see me complaining.

LMAO. So the government isn't forcing anyone to buy anything, it's a government programme?

I think it is wrong that I have to buy submarines and tanks to kill people with too, but you don't see me complaining.

What are you talking about, you always complain about it.

Naw, I stick to complaining about global warming and racists these days. I haven't had a good sook about military expenditure for a long, long time now.

You're due then aren't you :)
If only there was an actual war about global warming, instigated by racists, then you'd be in complain-land heaven.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back