Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Oct 3, 2002
Beaumaris
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood
Is a joint award to Aaron Fiora and Stevie Milne (hnourable mention to the worst player to play 200 games in VFl/AFL history Peckett).

Fiora - ha ha, what did they give up for this hack? Scared little man, can't even man up and can't kick. Richmond made a mistake in drafting him so high but at least they got something for nothing in the end.

Milne - where do you start? Is it the carry on after he kicks a goal? Is is the fact that his is hungry and will not hand the ball off? Is it the fact that he is scared ****less and will run away from a contest if possible? Is it the fact that he is unaccountable and lets his opponents run off him at will? Is it the fact the Aint fans think he is a gun?

Answer: All of the above.

Don't need to see any other games, these guys have secured this weeks hack award.

Last week's hack

192964.jpg

Oh the Chad, he is the hacks hack! You will get no argument from me.

Nah our hack is bigger than yours!

Still Billy Morrison was the all time winner.

Milne is garbage. Pure garbage.

He looks even more of a tool now with that shaved head of his.

How he keeps getting games is beyond me.

The Dice Man said:
I feel sorry for Fiora... Must hurt him to have started at Richmond under a ****wit like Frawley, only to be sent to the place Frawley learnt all he knew about losing the same year Frawley is kicked the frawley out of Tigerland.

Bad luck Aaron :eek:

Being drafted at number 3 has really hurt fiora. He clearly ishouldn't have been a top 10 pick. For the life of me I cannot understand how fiora could possibly have been picked ahead of pavlich. What on earth did they see in fiora in order to make this call at richmond?? Answer?? Danny Frawdley and Greg Beck. Simple.

morgoth said:
Is a joint award to Aaron Fiora and Stevie Milne (hnourable mention to the worst player to play 200 games in VFl/AFL history Peckett).

Fiora - ha ha, what did they give up for this hack? Scared little man, can't even man up and can't kick. Richmond made a mistake in drafting him so high but at least they got something for nothing in the end.

Milne - where do you start? Is it the carry on after he kicks a goal? Is is the fact that his is hungry and will not hand the ball off? Is it the fact that he is scared ****less and will run away from a contest if possible? Is it the fact that he is unaccountable and lets his opponents run off him at will? Is it the fact the Aint fans think he is a gun?

Answer: All of the above.

Don't need to see any other games, these guys have secured this weeks hack award.

Collingwood hasn't played yet Morgoose. You talk about scared ??? Fiora has nothing on Woewodin's woeful sidestep in the 2003 GF or Richie Cole ducking his head in terror, every time he went for an overhead mark.

Let's see if Collingwood can win the "hack of the week" back to back ?

itsintheblood said:
Being drafted at number 3 has really hurt fiora. He clearly ishouldn't have been a top 10 pick. For the life of me I cannot understand how fiora could possibly have been picked ahead of pavlich. What on earth did they see in fiora in order to make this call at richmond?? Answer?? Danny Frawdley and Greg Beck. Simple.

Easy to say that kind of stuff now, Harry Hindsight.

Vic Eagles Member said:
Easy to say that kind of stuff now, Harry Hindsight.

To an extent you're right but for the life of me, surely they could have seen glaring differences between pavlich and fiora at the time. I just cant understand it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's a news flash, not so might thor, neither of those blokes play for Collingwood anymore. Care to get some up to date material.

Funny thing is Woey and Cole have acheived more the Fiora ever will, ie made it to the last Sat in Sept.

morgoth said:
Here's a news flash, not so might thor, neither of those blokes play for Collingwood anymore. Care to get some up to date material.

Funny thing is Woey and Cole have acheived more the Fiora ever will, ie made it to the last Sat in Sept.

Then why haven't other softies in O'Bree & Davis been moved on ?

Mighty Thor said:
Then why haven't other softies in O'Bree & Davis been moved on ?
obree aint soft

collingwood softies are didak, lonie & leon.........but as u would expect these 3 are all skilled outside players......bit like tivendale except they dont turn the ball over!

doppleganger said:
obree aint soft

collingwood softies are didak, lonie & leon.........but as u would expect these 3 are all skilled outside players......bit like tivendale except they dont turn the ball over!

Ok soft or not, they still let you down in not one, but two GF's.

Tivendale is having his best year I reckon.

morgoth said:

Didnt Tristen Walker play in a grand final? What's your point? Does that mean he's a good player? Why isnt he playing seniors this year?

Bugger me, tugger fans really are getting aehad of themselves.

For all our problems we have acheived more than your club has over the last 25 in the last 5. Yes with Davis, Lonie and Obree we are still managing to sit third on the ladder v the tuggers trying to cling to the 8.

But I know what this is all about, you want us to agree to play with you twice a year but we don't want to. Maybe mumy can find you a new freind to play with.

Mighty Thor said:
Collingwood hasn't played yet Morgoose. You talk about scared ??? Fiora has nothing on Woewodin's woeful sidestep in the 2003 GF or Richie Cole ducking his head in terror, every time he went for an overhead mark.

Let's see if Collingwood can win the "hack of the week" back to back ?

jiggers fat boy, you've been talking about collingwood all week. :confused:

morgoth said:
Bugger me, tugger fans really are getting aehad of themselves.

For all our problems we have acheived more than your club has over the last 25 in the last 5. Yes with Davis, Lonie and Obree we are still managing to sit third on the ladder v the tuggers trying to cling to the 8.

But I know what this is all about, you want us to agree to play with you twice a year but we don't want to. Maybe mumy can find you a new freind to play with.

Wipe the dribble off your chin Morsloth. Colonwood achieved more in 5 years as opposed to our 25 ??? Is that right ? Now put both hands above the table as you strike your keyboard & "Please explain". I'm curious to hear this one.

Apart from 1990, what have you achieved since 1958 ???

I'm sure Peter Moore, Ray Shaw, Rene Kink etc (& you can soon add Buckley to this list) will not feel pangs of joy in reliving their inglorious days as grand final losers. What have they got to show for their achievements ???

I don't think Davis, O'Bree, Lonie etc will ever have the chance to let you down again in the big game.

Colonwood ARE gone.

To an extent you're right but for the life of me, surely they could have seen glaring differences between pavlich and fiora at the time. I just cant understand it.

Fiora burst on the scene in the SANFL - absolutely starred for the Port Magpies after making his debut late in the year. Polled two BOGs in the Magarey from eight games.

Though Pavlich had a pretty handy debut year for the Eagles kicking 39 goals.

From memory, think both Port and Adelaide overlooked him as a 17 year-old pick (or something along those lines).

The concept of 25 years lost on your Thor? We have actually won a flag in the last 25, played in 2 more grand finals, grown our membership and profile, become the second wealthiest Vic club and are generally acknowledged as the highest profile club.

Now tell me how the tuggers tack up.

Lonie, Leon and co have still done more than any of your battlers over the last 25 years, they have played in grand finals. How is Richo going again? Talk about a guy not getting it done.

morgoth said:

Does that make Peckett a good player then?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back