Ticket availability

Remove this Banner Ad

DavidSSS

Rookie
Feb 26, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
Hi

I'm sure this has been covered before but I couldn't find a thread.

I'm new here and probably won't be here all the time as I have enough forums and not enough time, but I thought this needed wider circulation as I have posted pretty much the same thing on the Punt Rd End forum.

I am extraordinarily angry at the moment.

I went to the Ticketek site on Monday morning (Feb 24) to book tickets for Richmond away games in Melbourne as a club member, I got into Bay M7 and could not get tickets closer than row BB. All other seats in the whole bay, in front of me, behind me, beside me - all were listed as unavailable.

So, I go there now (about 11pm Wed Feb 26) and what do I see:

Collingwood Richmond Rnd 2 seat availability 11.10pm 26022020.jpg

Same Bay, I can get a front row seat and, lo and behold, all those seats which were supposedly unavailable for club member purchase on Monday are all available now.

Absolute outrage.

I'm left with crap tickets miles back from the ground because I am a club member.

This is beyond a joke, we are being taken as mugs by the AFL and Ticketek.

You do the right thing and join as a club member and you get treated worse.

Not sure how other people feel about this but I reckon it is just not on.

DS

Hi

I'm new here and probably won't be here all the time as I have enough forums and not enough time, but I thought this needed wider circulation as I have posted pretty much the same thing on the Punt Rd End forum.

I went to the Ticketek site on Monday morning (Feb 24) to book tickets for Richmond away games in Melbourne as a club member, I got into Bay M7 and could not get tickets closer than row BB. All other seats in the whole bay, in front of me, behind me, beside me - all were listed as unavailable.

View attachment 829686

Same Bay, I can get a front row seat and, lo and behold, all those seats which were supposedly unavailable for club member purchase on Monday are all available now.

Absolute outrage.

I'm left with crap tickets miles back from the ground because I am a club member.

DS

Start at your footy club, outrageous .... you paid them, they took your money, now its their problem. If they dont own it, demand a refund.

Hi

View attachment 829686

Absolute outrage.

DS

As someone else said, row BB is better than A in the bottom level. Under cover and elevated

Also, in the particular game, I suspect you will be wanting to make a cheeky, discreet exit around 7 minutes into the last quarter

ticket agencies keep tickets on hold for operational reasons, mostly at the request of the ground or club. there would be a reason even if we have no idea what it is

It is a common practice. if you are super unhappy, request a seat change with ticktek. They may be willing to help(or not, you never know with them)

Hi

View attachment 829686

Absolute outrage.

DS

Complain to Collingwood and Richmond.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back