MCC Restricted Members - Grand Final Tickets Available!

Remove this Banner Ad

A public service announcement that there are seemingly plenty of tickets available for MCC restricted members. You can buy them online here: https://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=GFMCC22

$175 bucks

My barcode was actually giving me an error so I DMed their twitter and got a response straight away. Based on this, I reckon there are plenty available.

Hopefully this can get in some more Swans and Cats fans who missed out on traditional ballots.

And, barring that, we can at least fill the joint up!

1663986798098.png

MCG says 100% capacity, even though lots of photos online showing Level 4 of the MCC members was not sold out :huh:

Knowing the MCC, a lot of folks would rather be at the bar than some random last available seat in the nose bleeds.

Riddle me this, watching tv this morning at 8am when they let in the MCC full members , many who had been queued up all night. As full membership entrance date for MCC is now October 1992 or earlier, I wouldn’t expect to see anyone under 30 ? Is that correct ???
Surprisingly there were a few Collingwood supporters with their teenage children entering.
How can this be ? I didn’t think they were selling guest passes to the GF ??
Cheers
Digger

Riddle me this, watching tv this morning at 8am when they let in the MCC full members , many who had been queued up all night. As full membership entrance date for MCC is now October 1992 or earlier, I wouldn’t expect to see anyone under 30 ? Is that correct ???
Surprisingly there were a few Collingwood supporters with their teenage children entering.
How can this be ? I didn’t think they were selling guest passes to the GF ??
Cheers
Digger
The kids would be getting in on Annual Guest passes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back