Resource Tickets for Friday night/ where you're sitting. [ASK FOR/GIVE AWAY TICKETS IN HERE PLEASE]

Remove this Banner Ad

Got four extra tickets today from a vendor at work. Nosebleeds at the punt row end. But free to a good home. They're physical tickets so you'll have to be able to pick them tomorrow or meet me at the ground. PM to anyone interested.

Cut a long story short - I've got 2 x tickets for the North v Geelong game Friday night that we bought but now cant use.

Level 2 N55 Seats H20 and 21

Purchased at the 20% member discount price of $68 each.

Selling for $50 each (and I wont even charge you the $6.50 that ticketek charged me each to mail them to you!).

Any interest - first in here gets them.

Hence the irony - ticketek charged $6.50 for the privilege of emailing them for me to print....I won't be charging the purchaser for my effort to forward the email to them! :)

M1 EE for me. Haven't been down there b4, just hope the view isn't too bad and we're not surrounded by Cat nuffies. Two thumbs down to my pay for not clearing until today, well after the good seats and our our member discount expired.

Got 4 tickets in M25, Level 1 up for sale. Great seats.

$50 each. PM if interested.

Have scored level 2 tickets so that's reason for sale.

Last edited:
Yep - I'm still going but sitting with another group - but somehow figure aside from sitting with friends I'd prefer to be sitting in these seats!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've had someone show interest in one of the tickets - but not yet confirmed - so at the moment there is still at least 1 level 2 ticket available and possibly 2.

$68 for one and $100 for two.

Level 2 N55 Seats H20 and 21

I can email tickets etc.

If anyone else is interested - let me know asap!

Im sitting in M3 which seems to be a cheer squad, is it going to be filled with North?

Well it's in between the CS and our mighty BF filled M4 so it'll be rockin' and rollin' with North support mate.

omg-supernatural-gif.gif

Bring the noise M4 boyz!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back