It won't turn and you're still fat

Remove this Banner Ad

Not a view I support....I'm merely playing devils advocate.

We have the best coach of the last 20 years.

If he can't fix us.....who can?
Animated GIF

It will turn if you have time. I would be more concerned about the fact there is going to be 19 teams soon. Odd numbers don't last long. My observations of watching two tight games, and to me the Port vs St Kilda game was like a final, and then watching most of the second half of the North game, was that two teams stopped trying. If Melbourne had kept trying it would have been a much worse scoreline. Playing Geelong at Kadinia Park won't be like that.
Now the Tasmanian team has been announced you should pull out of Tassie pronto unless the club has designs on amalgamating. A better option is to pick a part of regional Victoria like the Bulldogs have done and play a few home games there. Why don't the Kangaroo's play at Bendigo? Seems the obvious choice for a couple of home games instead of Hobart.

Not a view I support....I'm merely playing devils advocate.

We have the best coach of the last 20 years.

If he can't fix us.....who can?

When did you peek in my window and see me eating multiple bags of chips and pies and dare I say it dim sims. (Followed by a very lovely apple pie doused in plenty of cream.)

When did you peek in my window and see me eating multiple bags of chips and pies and dare I say it dim sims. (Followed by a very lovely apple pie doused in plenty of cream.)
Omg!! I love cream pies!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back