Game Day 2023 Grand Final: Lions v Pies ! (Port hummin still an option in here )

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meanwhile It’s a game…trading barbs, insults and hints of violent towards each other is bonkers..
yes there were head scratching moments…. but maybe we all need to take a few steps back for the evening…

56be8c5eac7ed3bb6b51316ef74cb37f.jpg

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We knew a couple who had a kid the same age as ours. When the kids were about 4 we were at a coffee shop and they deliberately gave their daughter a red icy-pole to show us what effect it had. The kid was climbing the walls.

It's 2006 again for me tonight.

This is the finals thread, and the last time I checked, North Melbourne was not playing in the finals. Therefore, I think we are allowed to talk about the other clubs that did play.

And I played amateurs, and I played alongside and against some amazing footballers. Which made me appreciate how skilful and courageous you need to be to play at AFL level, regardless of whether you are Frampton or De Goey.

So take the faux supporter stuff somewhere else.

Anyway - my partner and son were near the front and got some nice photos and video of Ben and Jack and Robbie and Sheez in the players motorcade before the match. She said there was a lot of love in the crowd for Ben and Jack in particular.

Anyway - my partner and son were near the front and got some nice photos and video of Ben and Jack and Robbie and Sheez in the players motorcade before the match. She said there was a lot of love in the crowd for Ben and Jack in particular.
Crying at work when that happened

Was fortunate enough to get to the game today. Watched two very well coached teams defend the ground amazingly well, particularly Collingwood. Couple that with superb top-end talent, a sprinkling of B Graders & a few role-players & that gives you a chance to win a flag.

Couldn't help but wonder how our current list would handle the pressure & opposition tactics that were on display today. Walked away from the game under no illusions as to how long & tough the road ahead is for us.

Was fortunate enough to get to the game today. Watched two very well coached teams defend the ground amazingly well, particularly Collingwood. Couple that with superb top-end talent, a sprinkling of B Graders & a few role-players & that gives you a chance to win a flag.

Couldn't help but wonder how our current list would handle the pressure & opposition tactics that were on display today. Walked away from the game under no illusions as to how long & tough the road ahead is for us.

No s**t.

It was good to see Robbie with the North players. Really strange seeing him with the Richmond players at the last game against Richmond.

My mate had seats near the front of one of the Brisbane bays and sent me a few good shots of JZ, Taz, Cunners and Sheez. Was awesome to see the appreciation they got.

Did Billy Frampton remind anyone else of Callum Coleman-Jones today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back