Preview 2023 Syd Barker Preview and Count

Remove this Banner Ad

Was George Wardlaw there? I watched the stream and didn’t see him. Anyone know if he was there and if not why he wasn’t?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Total?

It just a time waster; I reckon I will ask to be taken off auto direct if they are pulling this bull shite

Just read your post in the membership thread, I'm on the same Social Club membership as you. This season I paid $290 for it, now $430

Happy to change to the appropriate thread for further posts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Come on guys, the reporting of the night has been a bit disappointing... Where are our resident food & beverage experts to tell us what the TUCKER & grog was like?

What did Cam the Bull cook up: Was the main course King George Wardlaw Whiting?

Did they go with wine as the main beverage, or was it Corrs beer & LDU tins followed by some Xerri as the dessert wine?

Come on guys, the reporting of the night has been a bit disappointing... Where are our resident food & beverage experts to tell us what the TUCKER & grog was like?

What did Cam the Bull cook up: Was the main course King George Wardlaw Whiting?

Did they go with wine as the main beverage, or was it Corrs beer & LDU tins followed by some Xerri as the dessert wine?

I heard the lamb was out of this world.

b67a0239-4c59-4fe2-a77b-af7914b92394.jpeg 741ad1f3-243d-474f-8cb5-401b5f392991.jpeg e7ec03ec-e607-438a-bbe3-5291e373e9de.jpeg 7256cbef-149f-4c03-a67b-3a23d7e839bd.jpeg

8308d15a-f488-4415-9d76-97eff282a783.jpeg

You asked for the things my wife who didn’t attend wanted to know.

Last edited:
Okay I want 2024 to start now after that
It was good to hear her publicly say we weren't good enough and need to do shitloads more, and the dig at a few players to pull their heads and egos in was cool.

All within the context of chasing a flag or multiple flags.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back