Preview 2023 Syd Barker Preview and Count

Remove this Banner Ad

I am confused - I was told that Jaidyn Stephenson is the worst player on our list and that Luke McDonald is great and anyone who said otherwise was a fraud?

What does this meannnnn.

View attachment 1805810
And there it is, too stupid to actually understand what is said. What Idid was point out when stupid people said thing like “McDonald played all game on Darling” . Now who said that? The same guy who said Noble wasn’t getting sacked? The same guy who said Larkey was s**t? The same guy who said McDonald had 5 kicked on him? And cause I called your stuff up you put me on ignore…:but then like my post despite me being in ignore?

You’re a fraud.

Great night - good new venue, players very accessible and happy for photo's, vote count went according to expectations, drinks always topped up and while the mood was upbeat it didn't go to over the top. Everyone was checking the PA/GWS score during the night and we all toasted that result! Also another good speech from Sonja with an appropriate tribute to RDB.

Clarko seemed to have a steely half grin each time I saw him - and the Rise up video was part of that. You can tell he is relishing the opportunity to turn the place around but he also knows it won't be as 'easy' as it was at Hawthorn.

The key highlight for me was how Larkey has really grown into a key leader and mouthpiece of the players - willing and able to talk well to back up his on field efforts. His AA selection will do wonders for his confidence and it's already showing. If he is not in the captaincy discussions for next year then he certainly will be in 2025.

Sheezal is such a well mannered quite confident type - obliging everyone for photo's after his win. Such a great on and off fleld effort for someone in his first season and he seems to be able to handle it all in his stride.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am confused - I was told that Jaidyn Stephenson is the worst player on our list and that Luke McDonald is great and anyone who said otherwise was a fraud?

What does this meannnnn.

View attachment 1805810
it means the club rated Lmac's year better than Sleevo's doesn't it?

Cheers! So technically Sheezel is the second 1st year player to win it in the AFL, but with the note that Mead was a well-established 25 year old SANFL player when he (and Port) entered the AFL.

All of those other guys were established state league players when they came over, or at least in their mid 20s. Sheezel doing it as an 18-year-old straight out of the junior system is remarkable.

All of those other guys were established state league players when they came over, or at least in their mid 20s. Sheezel doing it as an 18-year-old straight out of the junior system is remarkable.

Especially when you're teammate placed 3rd in the Coleman. Would have been happy with either him or Larkey winning - a well deserved first and second place

Probably not given McDonald played an extra game and got one extra vote
An extra game when he got subbed off early?

In the words of the fraud, let’s be very clear here. One was defended from being drawn and quartered as not doing the s**t he was getting blamed for, eg playing on Darling, and his place in the team was justified due to the youth and injuries in the back like. Never was he said to be a star.

The other one was lauded as top 3 talent in the team and a super star.

And all I along I’ve said how different players are treated differently. And if you can’t see that you probably think we should discuss Larkeys form cause he’s not an AFL key forward.

Hitman 2: Electric Boogaroo?
Frustrated Animation GIF by Mashed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back