Game Day 2023 Grand Final: Lions v Pies ! (Port hummin still an option in here )

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hojuman

ģ”°ģˆ˜ėÆø ģ‚¬ėž‘ķ•“ģš”
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Got this going last year, might as well have another go.

AFL. Probably the biggest game of the first week and they schedule it on a Thu. night = ldiots šŸ™„
Dees for mind - Gawn, Petracca, Oliver, Viney, Fritsch replacing Melksham, Pickett, May, Lever. Can see them v Brions GF day.

Brions v Por Tarpelaide - Hoping for a warm humid night and Port wet the bed. *** to spit the dummy with 6 frees against, 2 x 50's resulting in goals, 9 possessions only and dropped for the next week.

Saints v Giants - Orange tsunami is great to watch.

Carltank v Swans - Swans the edge in experience l reckon.

Last edited:

One day game among four finals. Hate this so much. And Thursday night, blah, will be going though.

Tipping (if I tipped) Pies, Lions, Saints (Sydney are very lucky to be there at all) and Carlton (to bounce back with Cripps when the result matters).

Melbourne to win. Port in an upset. Blues should win but GWS are playing well . Swans and Saints in a low scoring nail biter , with the Swans getting over the line in their normal dubious manner. Hang on didnā€™t take much notice of the finals draw . Blues to just beat Swans . GWS just over Saints

Last edited:
I want both the cockle divers and those toothless maggots out straight sets.. Cheese platters and NRL off to a prelim and I think they both go on to play off in the flag.

COLA will have too much experience for those Paper Baggers in an elimination final

The Orange team will be too strong for those midget fire lighters at the animal farm from Seaspray, or wherever the * they are from these days

Collingwood to narrowly beat Melbourne
Bears over Port
Blues blow away fraudulent Swans
Giants over Saints

Melbourne knocks out Carlton
Unstoppable GWS juggernaut blows Port off the park

GWS juggernaut to plow through Collingwood
Bears account for Melbourne at home

Bears beat tired Giants

Or maybe literally every result will be the opposite. I don't know

Collingwood to narrowly beat Melbourne
Bears over Port
Blues blow away fraudulent Swans
Giants over Saints

Melbourne knocks out Carlton
Unstoppable GWS juggernaut blows Port off the park

GWS juggernaut to plow through Collingwood
Bears account for Melbourne at home

Bears beat tired Giants

Or maybe literally every result will be the opposite. I don't know
Give you the hot tipā€¦ Cheese platters will win ******* easy over those maggots. EEEEEEEZY

Got our tickets for the Pies game yesterday and 10 minutes later the AFL advised that the members had sold out. Barracking very hard for Sydney to beat Carlton - no matter how much I donā€™t like the Swans, I canā€™t bear the strain of having to try and get into a Collingwood-Carlton clash as a prospect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Barracking for the Dees this finals series.
Dees by 15 on Thursday night
Carlton win in an classic nail biter (under 6 points)
GWS beat St Kilda by 3 goals
Lions smash Port by 8+ goals

Well couldnā€™t careless about who wins but I do hope after a brutal finals series.
The grand finalists are made up of EFL, VFL and Southern league footballers due to concussion protocols.
I would giggle fyi.

Although I cannot see a superstar being left out of a GF side due to being a bit dizzy.
We will find out in due course

Kiss.

Now l saw them as a young buck out at Waverly back in the day. 1979 ? Been around for nigh on 50 years and had the rock 'n roll up's & down's and line-up changes. Pretty big get by the AFL.

But will it detract from the actual game ? What if we have a Port / Giants grand final ? Go close. Not sure how it might go in a daytime slot and Gil better pray for no rain ā˜”

Last edited:
Kiss.

Now l saw them as a young buck out at Waverly back in the day. 1979 ? Been around for nigh on 50 years and had the rock 'n roll up's & down's and line-up changes. Pretty big get by the AFL.

But will it detract from the actual game ? What if we have a Saints / Giants grand final ? Go close. Not sure how it might go in a daytime slot and Gil better pray for no rain ā˜”

I hope the Prima box fight is re-enacted (just over a minute in on this vid).

The initial week off before finals provides such a huge advantage for sides 5-8. You'd al most wonder if 2 weeks off over a 3 week period for the teams winning the qualifying final might actually be a detriment

Got our tickets for the Pies game yesterday and 10 minutes later the AFL advised that the members had sold out. Barracking very hard for Sydney to beat Carlton - no matter how much I donā€™t like the Swans, I canā€™t bear the strain of having to try and get into a Collingwood-Carlton clash as a prospect.
If Collingwood lose and the BLWS vs COLA is close one, then the ethics dept at the AFL will engineer a way for the BLWS to get up.

100,000 at the G the following week will be too much moolah for the establishment to pass up, even if it means neglecting their favourite franchise..

We all know it will happen.

The initial week off before finals provides such a huge advantage for sides 5-8. You'd al most wonder if 2 weeks off over a 3 week period for the teams winning the qualifying final might actually be a detriment
Hasnā€™t hurt the last two premiers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back