Autopsy Match sim versus Pies. This Wednesday, 10am. AIA.

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 6, 2021
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Its the first chance we have to see how well our boys have prepped themselves for real AFL standard competition, and how resilient our defensive systems look under pressure.

All eyes will be on our backline to see how Pink, Chom, and Dawson fare against Mihocek et al.

The prospect of Sheezel and McKercher manning dual flanks promises excitement of a different sort.

Speaking of back flanks, will Fisher recover from his hammy strain in time?

Are Scott, Lmac, and Fordy all confirmed outs?

Can Laz keep up his fine preseason form to secure a round one spot?

Does the Warlord's warpath continue?

All will be revealed in a game format of 4 x 25 minute periods, plus 2 x 5 minute scenarios at conclusion.

I'm not sure what the deal is with the interchange for this one.

Its gonna be available on Kayo for those who can't attend.

Its the first chance we have to see how well our boys have prepped themselves for real AFL standard competition, and how resilient our defensive systems look under pressure.

All eyes will be on our backline to see how Pink, Chom, and Dawson fare against Mihocek et al.

The prospect of Sheezel and McKercher manning dual flanks promises excitement of a different sort.

All will be revealed in a game format of 4 x 25 minute periods, plus 2 x 5 minute scenarios at conclusion.

Luke said he could have played the intra-club but for loading. So I expect barring a setback he will play some minutes.

I thought there was a tweet saying Fisher was going to play but I could be wrong

Luke said he could have played the intra-club but for loading. So I expect barring a setback he will play some minutes.

I thought there was a tweet saying Fisher was going to play but I could be wrong
Yeah. After posting that I listened to the Barlow interview on RSN, in which he insinuated a few of the reconditioning players could be good to go. Would be great to see something close to a full squad to choose from.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah yes, there was this:

“PC, Fish, Greenwood, Scott all good to play some time against Collingwood"

“Archer, LMac, Ford will do two big sessions a week rather than one match sim. All will play some time against the Saints”

l'm just looking at Foxtel 504 and its saying that the collingwood vs North practice match is between 4 and 5 pm...Thats a bit short for 25 min quarters..The next game after that is carlton vs gellend also 5 to 6pm...Strange

l'm just looking at Foxtel 504 and its saying that the collingwood vs North practice match is between 4 and 5 pm...Thats a bit short for 25 min quarters..The next game after that is carlton vs gellend also 5 to 6pm...Strange
Not sure about Foxtel. Maybe that's a scheduled repeated of the highlights or something.

I only have Kayo. It appears like this:

1708322791013.png

giantroo any word on the squad/interchange for this one?

Will we get another look at Sellers?
Not sure on those details just yet.

Sam Edmund said we’re playing 4x 25-min Qtrs + 2 set 5-min periods to simulate late Quarter / game strategies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back