Preview Changes and pre match discussion vs *essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Kyle Langford 8+ goals is a lock

The cupboard is bare. Prepare for another week of some real average operators taking the field. Excited for the next phase of Tuckers mining operations

Whatever

An injured small forward and two blokes who couldn't run out of sight on a dark night against a team full of front running speed merchants?
Not to mention Harvey has been injured. Greenwood had a shocker when it came to anything outside of the contest in the VFL and Cunners didn’t even play this week.

I’m playing in the curtain raiser for this game as part of a Huddle event for a club sponsor.

Super unfit, havnt played at any level in years and will probably still contribute more than Xerri on the day.

An injured small forward and two blokes who couldn't run out of sight on a dark night against a team full of front running speed merchants?

Yeah, look, fair. I thought Harvey was good to go but if not that's a shame.

Xerri is crap and I'm sick of him, so I want him out. CCJ offers little. I want Goldy in the ruck, with Greenwood giving him a chop-out as required.

Cunnington inclusion is purely for the emotional farewell game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feel like Lazzaro deserves a full game at this point. Has not put a foot wrong over the last couple of months - the stiffest bloke on our list right now and is young, I just don’t get it. Would be fine for it to be the same swap they did today Hansen for Lazzaro, we’ve essentially been running with one less midfield rotation the last few weeks anyway.

Howe had a great game in the VFL and probably served the same purpose as Tucker, wouldn’t care if they swapped the two. Howe could tag Merrett if it got to that point.

Move Sheez up forward, this one is winnable, would drop Stevo on extended run of form; bring in a defender - Bergman or Young both had good games in the VFL.

Dawson stiff but would drop any of the key defenders or Ziebell.

Hopefully CCJ is right now we need another tall forward target

Let’s end the druggies season

Also can someone confirm is this Ziebells farewell game or is it next week?
Oh stop it , we need a target so bring in CCJS.
You need to do stand up man .

You’d buy him at Target if he was clothing.

Xerri,Goldy and CCJs.

Cripes

After today I just need this season to be over. I can’t keep up this charade of telling my kids we have a lot of potential. This team makes a liar of me every week.
We played who I think will win the flag and went down by 5 goals. To be honest thats what I would expect if we were 10th on the ladder. Today is not the day that should of done that for you. LoLz

We’ve lost 18 in a row. Todays result not withstanding, tell me when I’m lying.
Yeh, we had an interchange blunder ruin a win, should of held on against * and duffed a W against the aints. Shoulda coulda wouldas dont mean anything right now but to go down by 5 goals being where we are at to the best team in the comp is not that bad.

There was longer/sustained effort for majority of the game something that was non existent last week.

I know we're in a massive pit of despair here but on paper this one is extremely gettable and I hope that's the attitude around the club during the week. They were extremely lucky to get over us last time and they just had an exhausting battle to get out of fail jail against West Coast.

It doesn't mean that much in the grand scheme, but I'd have loved Clarko's return game to have been either this one or the West Coast game. Playing Melbourne was the perfect situation in which the usual circuit breaker uplift wouldn't be enough. It would've likely been enough against either of this mob or West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back