Preview Rd 18 Changes and pre-match discussion vs Hawks @ Marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this confirmed? I need to know for Supercoach purposes. Cheers
Get Out Theatre GIF by Tony Awards

How the * did Taylor get back in
He’s been putting Edwards like effort in the vfl.
Big mistake not having Greenwood in there - wardlaw is the only one that pressures the opposition
Boosting his trade value.

Genius move!

We’ve put in work and it’s gone public. It adds up.

I’m not into the “woe is me“ crap.
Neither am I, but I'd just like to see a standard set by the league. If we were Gold Coast we'd be drowning in priority picks and AFL HQ would be pulling players from all over to chuck into in our academy. Just a bit of consistency is what I ask for. Hopefully you're right

Neither am I, but I'd just like to see a standard set by the league. If we were Gold Coast we'd be drowning in priority picks and AFL HQ would be pulling players from all over to chuck into in our academy. Just a bit of consistency is what I ask for. Hopefully you're right
You're a good man, Zoomba. Stay the course, and enjoy the future.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McDonald will never be dropped. Period.
Taylor and Young are so uninspiring.

Hopefully Bergman and Phillips kill it in the VFL on Sunday and they can come in for those two and then yeh, can’t wait for the season to finish.

Lazzaro a bit stiff to be dropped, but I don't mind Young getting another crack. It would have been tough coming in for your first game of the year against the reigning premiers down at their home ground so fair enough to get another run in an "easier" game, especially given he's coming out of contract. Hopefully Taylor can show something too.

Would prefer Greenwood as the sub to Ziebell.

I was at the players trivia night on Wednesday and whilst the players I spoke to were very personable and all talked up the club and how great they’re feeling as a group, I also think they have been treated with kid gloves and been allowed to keep the rose coloured glasses on. In a way I guess this makes sense from a man management point of view because they have had to deal with a lot of upheaval re coaching changes and the hawthorn saga, JHF, being wooden spooners etc without a reality session to introduce them to the real world and the expectations contained there in. Goldy was under no illusions about his future in the AFL (0) and I suspect the rest of the mature guys have had the difficult conversation but the young guys are in for a shock at the end of this season and during the preseason. Some will get found out but it will augur well for the future starting next season. To quote Todd “the real rebuild is starting at the end of this season.” End quote. And no this was not a confidential chat.
I'm delighted we haven't wasted the last four years!

Very true from Viney. This is a year of assessment of the club including staff, coaches and players.
Starts with the delistings and trades and then the draft and then a true full preseason under Clarko which we didn't have this year.
In terms of the game, I think we can win but regardless of the results, it's pretty exciting to see Archer and Cooper, Goater, Wardlaw and Sheez play.
Would they give Goater a bit of time in the middle for a few CBAs?

The backline is looking a bit more dynamic with Archer and Goater back in. Hoping with both of those blokes locking down on the more athletic players that L Mac can have a good game.

Last edited:
Very true from Viney. This is a year of assessment of the club including staff, coaches and players.
Starts with the delistings and trades and then the draft and then a true full preseason under Clarko which we didn't have this year.
In terms of the game, I think we can win but regardless of the results, it's pretty exciting to see Archer and Cooper, Goater, Wardlaw and Sheez play.
Would they give Goater a bit of time in the middle for a few CBAs?
The club see Goater as a defender at this stage, which I personally think is not his best role. I think he’s a natural winger and that we are wasting him in defence because we need the leg speed.

Probably the most disinterested ive ever been in game. More excited for the end of the season

On SM-G970F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I was last week vs Gee in the Assault and Battery stadium
This is a much closer chance for a win

Yeah we are due for something. Even half a game just to show their is a pulse there.

Adelaide and Geelong games have been very uninspiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back