Preview Rd 18 Changes and pre-match discussion vs Hawks @ Marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the changes overall. The young guns Goater and Wardlaw back

Usually when your named in the 18 you stay in the team but we’ve dropped greenwood which I’m fine with

Reckon Ziebell sub again
I always thought Greenwood is the perfect sub. Can cover any possy (incl ruck) and adds some grunt if we need it.

Lazzaro very stiff to be omitted but he might be sub I guess. Happy Goater and Archer come in.
Greenwood I thought would've been a good matchup for Will Day in terms of height but maybe not got the speed to go with him, again might be sub.
Taylor's an interesting one. Will he play as a forward, would give us more of marking target. Maybe they're upping his trade value lol?

Laz is super stiff. His game last week was his best at afl level and plus he stays in the middle too?

Curtis doesn’t have the right to be called to the afl going on his vfl form? Why isn’t Greenwood staying in without Will? He tackles and pressures?

I suppose we’re trying to change everything we can to get a win lol

Love Goat and Arch in though.

Last edited:
Good changes. Worried we'll run out of legs with those blokes named on the bench, but when is that not the case. At the very least, Archer and Goater shake up the dynamic a bit. Oh, and CT is a lucky boy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Howe/Lazzaro >>>>>> CT

s**t selection
At this stage its about seeing the blokes have a crack and see how they're developing, Goater, Harvey, Archer, Wardlaw, Sheezel, Scott, Ford and TT, is this the first time these guys have all been on the park at the same time? I think so. Other than an aging slow backline I think this will be a really good game to watch and i am looking forward to a close one, if not a win. Go Roos :moustache:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back