Unofficial Preview Changes & pre match discussion vs Carlton (Good Friday Footy)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Daniel Howes is sub i reckon i will throw up Terry Wallace style.

To have a guy 193cm and 95kg available when we are severely lacking down back and he is not selected (and rightfully so), he should not get a soft half game off a wing as sub.

Greenwood is a shocking kick, he makes Turner look good, great hands, tough but kicking much worse than Ando
and Howe disposal is nothing special
so both of them out at least the rest of them can kick ok
now all they have to do is get the ball
Greenwood was pretty much one of our best in round 1 and critical to our win after Xerri went down. Also great in round 2 win and slightly down like most of his teammates last week.

His mature body, manic pressure and tackling are still underrated by many supporters (it appears you included) but he's the one 'still' that can be counted on when our younger players are struggling. Yes his limitations are there but without knowing if he’s carrying a slight injury or not I personally reckon he’s desperately unlucky to be omitted.

God help us also if Goldy goes down with an injury. We’re running out of stop gap options to go into the ruck.

Don’t disagree
He has been fantastic
Perhaps it is a bad decision to drop a Tough Guy like Hugh G while we still have a lot of , shall we say, non physical or least non aggressive players
i was trying to say I thought he was dropped, not injured was my point

God help us also if Goldy goes down with an injury. We’re running out of stop gap options to go into the ruck.
Larkey and Chom can rotate through the ruck and Zurhaar can play forward. As good as Zurhaar has been in the middle with Jy, LDU, WiPhi and Tommy we don’t need him as much.

Greenwood was pretty much one of our best in round 1 and critical to our win after Xerri went down. Also great in round 2 win and slightly down like most of his teammates last week.

His mature body, manic pressure and tackling are still underrated by many supporters (it appears you included) but he's the one 'still' that can be counted on when our younger players are struggling. Yes his limitations are there but without knowing if he’s carrying a slight injury or not I personally reckon he’s desperately unlucky to be omitted.

I think Greenwood is sub or a late in.
Might have limitations but Jasemon has nailed it, R 1-2, was huge.
Thought it was competitive last week. Hawks top passing and pace didn't help Hugh.

Bergmans a great kick who may be replaced by Howe, a dud kick.

Would much prefer Archer or Goater. Need Archer to lockdown a small and Goater could play a very similar role to Berg.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back