Preview Rd 19 Changes and pre-match discussion vs St Kilda @ Marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we are going to go down again, it won’t be because of Young or no Dawson. The midfield mix is just terrible. Is Powell still injured? On paper the midfield is VFL level

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Zurhaar, Wardlaw, Jy, Comben, Logue is probably the worst type of outs you could have. All integral. All matchwinners on their day (Comben aside)

Spot on. They can see he's the only one winning ground balls and playing the defensive roll at stoppages better than anyone else.

Everyone wants to point out the one time Rankine got past him, but completely ignore the times he gave Bont a complete bath at stoppages when he was playing forward.
That's certainly one take.

Personally I think they are starting to think that he might need a new role over the next couple of years as we replenish the backline.

I think they just don’t see greenwood as a chf and wanted the extra height
Reckon you're overthinking it.

Xerri was no good in the ruck. Hence Goldy is back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best changes we could have made imo given the injury’s/ unavailability.

Yes Greenwood is on our best 22, however at the expense of Phillips playing 4 quarters on ball.

Greenwood is contracted for 2024 and nothing more then a decent player who gives his all every week.

Much rather see Phillips play 4 quarters in the midfield… that will help us a lot more going forward then Greenwood at this stage.

Happy with those changes. Good to see lazzaro given another run and maybe might get some proper inside minutes. At least he can tackle. Happy seeing Archer still in aswell

Farrkkkk, I hope the players saw what Lyon said about comparing the 2 teams. He said we’re about the same age profile but the Saints are 6th and we’re 17th sooooo…
What a campaigner to say that before the game. If the team isn’t fired up after those comments then they shouldn’t be playing.

I am tipping they won’t be playing

On a different note what is the games experience?

And then let’s also take the 200 plus gamers out of that equation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back